• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

17/27/17 PLP Custom Resolution

OmarG

n00b
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
1
So I've seen someone successfully do this using an X-Star 27 with Dell 17' 1708FPTs flanking.

This is the link: http://imgur.com/a/g1aDJ

Now I have a QNIX with the same Dells, but I've been unable to get the side monitors to output 1152x1440. I keep getting the unsupported resolution message. I used CRU to set the resolutions and have tried it with LCD Reduced settings with no luck.

Anyone have any ideas on how this person achieved this?
 
BTW, not sure that using TN based monitors on the sides is a good idea considering the bad vertical viewing angles of this technology.
 
Back
Top