• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

16meg of cache vs. 8meg benchmarks?

Tutelary

I'm a nice banned boy.
Joined
Oct 6, 2005
Messages
2,014
I've searched the forum and cant find anything, I know this has to have been covered. Can someone point me? thanks much.
 
Tutelary said:
I've searched the forum and cant find anything, I know this has to have been covered. Can someone point me? thanks much.
www.storagereview.com... you can compare on a harddrive to harddrive basis, just select some 8 meg models and some 16 meg models...
 
Back
Top