16 Port Ethernet Switch FREE AR + Shipping

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
Lowest price. Eaglebit has the Skylink Net1016 16-port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged QoS N-Way Fast Ethernet Switch for Free after rebate, shipped free. Item EB-400-00534

Bought one cannot resist. :D

Always wanted one of these for LAN parties. Can't go wrong with free, thanks! Anyone have experience with them and rebates btw?

Thinking of jumping on this, anyone have any prior experience with their rebates? :)

looks good.. tell me what u guys think.. if i get positive feedback.. i'll probably get one.

I purchased a free (AR) HDD enclosure from them a while back. No troubles. I received the rebate in a relatively short amount of time.

I'd be in for one, but I got a 12 and a 16 port switch I don't use....

I've purchased several things from Eaglebit with FAR, and always received the rebate with no problems.

I'm in, thanks OP!

Yup i heard that too Eagle tech is good with rebates. So hopefully we all recieve out rebates back.

Good deal.... but is that switch full rack size? Dunno about your lan parties, but unless you're hosting them it wouldn't be too practical to haul around.

I don't need a new switch (I just bought a 24-port last month), but this may well be worth it just to resell on ebay.

Did any one get shipping info yet ?

Ordered mine Sunday night and it shows "Pending" for status. The free shipping did say it would take 7 days, so I'll be happy as long as I receive it by Monday or Tuesday.

this is so tempting......
but i already have an 8port and 5 port :( add to that a few old hubs.....no need to get a switch i suppose and have more clutter sittin around

i should really donate some of this old gear i dont use anymore :(

I just got my switch today, and i am a little disappointed on how it was shipped. I received my package with the switch only protected by some foam inserts. It was shipped in a generic white box, which mean no UPC. In order to get your rebate you have to ship off the shipping label,(which is what CS told me) and hope for the best. The switch appears to be fine and undamaged but YMMV.

Shipping was quick, but if this is how they ship things normally, i doubt i'll order from them again. If anyone wants pictures just let me know and i'll upload some. :mad:

mine came today with the good packing some shots to follow.

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

HEART OF THE SWITCH

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Yeah... Mine just came in a generic white box protected by two foam inserts on the side. I am guessing that my UPC code is the sticker on the side of the white box, which could have easily been torn off during the shipping process :mad:.

Yeah that's what I guessed too. I was scared when I got the box, that it was going to be the same color. A "oh hell no" followed when I saw it first -.-

Looking at the insides the switch is about twice the size it needs to be. lol

Yep, got the whitebox variant...no worries, just cut off UPC and mailed in rebate.

Switch is operating great...good to see I wasn't the only one who took it apart before even plugging it in. :p

Anyone get their rebate check yet? Nothing so far... Don't wanna forget about this one.

Back