16:10 24incher suggestions wanted

stalkerte

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
102
Hello,

I'm looking to pick up a 24" 1920*1200 monitor (preferably under $500). I have a GTX570 and play quite a few games (BF3 & DXHR currently). I'm coming from a Dell 2209WA with which I was VERY satisfied.

Swivel+Tilt is another must have for me. Ideally, this would be a matte panel with minimal AG coating.
 
Hello,

I'm looking to pick up a 24" 1920*1200 monitor (preferably under $500). I have a GTX570 and play quite a few games (BF3 & DXHR currently). I'm coming from a Dell 2209WA with which I was VERY satisfied.

Swivel+Tilt is another must have for me. Ideally, this would be a matte panel with minimal AG coating.


s24a850dw
 
The vast majority have been very Happy with the Dell 2412.

They have also been going on sale regularly for ~$300.
 
I bought an IPS HP ZR24w (CCFL) for $320 shipped from Overstock a few months back, I couldn't be happier with it.
 
Back
Top