• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

15inch LCD Modding

akillika

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
73
I have a 15 inch Dell LCD. The lcd actually works, just not the whole unit. Somthing internal is messed up. I wanna take the lcd ( which I have already disassembled ) and make it into like a tv monitor or something. Anyway I can do that? Anyone have any ideas or websites where they mod stuff like this?
 
Back
Top