150 Person Lan Party In Orlando FL Feb 28

Mwarhead

Gawd
Hi,

I am a member of a student club in Orlando, FL. The Club, UCF PC Gaming Club (www.ucfgaming.net), will be holding an over night LAN event the last weekend of february for 150 PC's, Xbox. Game, and PS2 platforms.

We will have full blown planned out tournaments with prizes, and a stocked concession stand paired with boxes of Bawls for your caffeinated pleasures! The exact date and times of the event will be posted on the front of UCFG! The event will be held in an abandon movie theater that has been leased for the event.

If you are in the Orlando area and you wish to attend, the price of admission is $10 for students and 15 for non students. It will be a Bring Your Own Computer event. Pre-registration begins this week (2/8/04).

Hope to see you there!

Hey, I'm trying to get a group (a few friends that I host lans with and myself) together to go to the lan. Nothing is set in stone yet, but we will try and make it. I had a few questions on the pre-registration that needed clearing up and posted them in the events forum of your site. Other than that, I hope to see you and other [H]ard members there!

Back