15% off code for ewiz

one30eight

[H]ard|Gawd
Sure wish this would have been around a few days ago. I am guessing it is for 15 percent off anything. Expires after 2000 uses or May 26th

http://www.ewiz.com/index.php

MAGIC15

Edit: Deal is 15 dollars off max now, not 15 percent

Last edited:
2000 uses eh so a few hours? nice code wonder what really good buys are there now..

I have almost 400 dollars worth of stuff on the way... I wish I would not have even seen this code haha

Yeah there is usually a $10-15 limit on the codes from there. sometimes a bit more.

huh it was doing 15 percent off when I posted. Now it is doing 15 dollars. I got it off of facebook and it says 15 percent on there.

I have almost 400 dollars worth of stuff on the way... I wish I would not have even seen this code haha

Yea, shit like this and even taking a peek into the deals forum leads to money you SHOULDNT be spending.

yeah i broke up an order last week and used the bite30 and crunch10 codes to save $40

%15 would have been slightly better...oh well

picked up a asrock 770 board and a 5000+. hope it unlocks, but for 93 bucks shipped cant beat it either way.

i wanted to use the code but i couldnt find anything worth buying.. all the sale items where just so so.. didnt see anything special but if anyone has link to nice item id prob use it hehe

Ordered a Samsung spinpoint. THanks

however, it has been over 20 minutes with no email confirmation. Anyone else?

picked up a asrock 770 board and a 5000+. hope it unlocks, but for 93 bucks shipped cant beat it either way.

Good luck on that. I ordered a 5000+ last week and got an email today saying the item was out of stock and had been discontinued by the manufacturer.

Dear XXXX,

We are sorry to inform you that the item you ordered, AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core Processor 5000+ (2.2GHz) AM2+, Part # AD5000ODJ, is currently out of stock. We will not be getting any more shipments of this item because it has been discontinued by the manufacturer.

We do have a suggested replacement for you, part number AD5000OGJ. Please visit our website at www.ewiz.com to review this replacement part.

I ordered the OEM version though, so maybe you'll have better luck if you went with the retail version.

1.5TB F2 inbound. Been waiting for a good HDD deal. Hope it's reliable. Just wish it was 15% and not 15 dollars because my parents could use a backup drive to...

man, I just ordered from newegg and they shipped it I could have saved $15, not worth it to return and pay return shipping.

Good luck on that. I ordered a 5000+ last week and got an email today saying the item was out of stock and had been discontinued by the manufacturer.

I ordered the OEM version though, so maybe you'll have better luck if you went with the retail version.

idk, just called ewiz they said it was in stock..hopefully they dont send me an email in a week..i dont got that much time to wait and find out...

They didn't have much that I wanted for my new project, but they did have a DFI P55-T36, so I grabbed it. For $125 shipped, they were by far the cheapest around (next would be Newegg for $140); thanks OP!

Yeah their prices are usually pretty good. I've been buying a lot of my stuff from there lately.

Thanks OP. Jumped on this as able to get in on the 15% deal earlier today and picked up a 1500w PSU for $305 shipped.

Update: mine shipped out yesterday. I think that's the quickest ship out I've ever had! tri-fire gtx 480s here I come!

Last edited:
Back