15 google wave invites for DC'ers

gwarren007

Fully [H]
11 google wave invites for DC'ers

FCFS.

Post here then pm your addy. They don't go out right away, so be patient.

Last edited:
From what I have seen, its like a bad combination of Gmail and Facebook. Then again, I have spent about 10 minutes with it.

I got an invite from a fellow [H] member a few days ago and signed up. My question is how we could implement it with the [H]orde? Maybe schedule a wave session discussing strategies or hardware, or maybe even a newbie question and answer session? I can see where it would be a good collaboration tool in industry, but I'm just not not sure how we could use it as a group.

Well if we wanted to plan an outing or discuss stradegy for Chip challenge, or to walk another folder thru iinstalling clients, it would work better that posting on the forums.

Some of the other memberson other sites have GM subs, just to see what we are doing.

But is there really anything wrong with that? After all, we are all folding for a common cause.

But is there really anything wrong with that? After all, we are all folding for a common cause.

The goal is to whip us in a frenzy to get all of the people folding at 200%. If #1 team isn't going to be real strong, why should #2 try as hard? or #3, #4,...

From what I have seen, its like a bad combination of Gmail and Facebook. Then again, I have spent about 10 minutes with it.

That's sorta how I looked at it. Kinda weird. I got an invite from a coworker and I never really got in to it. I'll have to use it some more I guess.

Back