• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

14.4 driver issue - choppy video

DarkDonut

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 26, 2001
Messages
302
So I have my HDTV hooked up to my computer along with my monitor in a connected desktop setup and I've always watched videos on my TV on MPC-HC while I play D3 with no problems. Since Wolfenstein came out, I updated my drivers to 14.4 from 13.2 and now if I play D3 and play a video, the video is choppy. If I alt-tab from D3 the video runs smoothly, when I go back it chops again. I tried changing the view modes for D3 with no effect (run fullscreen window). I need the new drivers in order to play wolfenstein at an acceptable level of performance but now I can't watch videos while I play diablo unless I want to live with the choppiness. I may give the 14.6 beta a try but anyone else run into this problem before? Any tips?
 
Back
Top