• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

131-K8-NF44 RAID problems

djkelsey

n00b
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
10
I cannot seem to get my RAID driver to work when loading Windows XP. I can load it fine when only using one HD. However, when I RAID two drives (and load the 2nd party RAID drivers "F6"), Windows installs, but when it reboots I get BSOD. I have duplicated the issue numerous times and even tried using an older RAID driver. Anyone have a driver that they are using and know is good? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
I had issues like this in Windows XP x64, but in regular windows XP everything worked fine. I used the raid driver that came with the board, and not any new ones off of the site. Are you OC'ed at all? Can you see the error code at all on the BSOD?
Jason
 
I am just trying to run stock speed. Problem is....I bought the board from a member here, but didn't get the driver disk.... Anybody out there have an extra, or willing to burn me a copy???
Not sure of the error messages now....I should have written them down.
 
Yea I could try to send you a copy of mine (it is a floppy disk). Do you have a floppy drive in your setup? Email me @ jcook64@gmail.com if interested.
Jason
 
RAID issue has been resolved....I was only loading 2 of the 4 drivers needed during install.
Thanks for the help.
 
Back
Top