12PM updates

Hgradio

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
144
Just curious if anyone else is getting 12pm updates I have not had one in weeks according to fahmon. Tnx and keep up the folding for the cure.
 
I havent seen an update from FahMon and from Folding@Home widget in the last week now myself.
 
I use eoc's site for stat tracking, and have never had 12pm updates. However today I also am without 9am updates, so this is concerning. Got a new 9800gt running that I want to see some results from :D
 
It's something Stanford does at that time. If you wade through the news postings at the EOC stats page you'll see a few entries about the noon update.
 
For the lazy:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ said:
Now, for the noon update issue. Once again I have concluded that it is not on my side, it is Stanford. They are two time zones behind me, so when it is noon here, it is only 10am out on the west coast. It just happens to be that when they post a new update file, it happens to be half an hour AFTER I process each update. For Stanford, the time happens to fall between 4:30am - 7:30am when their two files see very little updating (for most people & teams there is no difference in points). My guess is the usual nightly cron jobs are running on their server(s) during that time which is why the regular processing isn't getting done completely. I'll email Vijay about it later today and see what he has to say.
 
This is nothing I have lost sleep over. I am just working on my post count, snicker.
 
Back
Top