128GB Crucial M4

That's especially tempting b/c there's no MIR to wait for...

That's especially tempting b/c there's no MIR to wait for...

But if there was a MIR on TOP of that price (you already like the price, and don't have to use the MIR) people would probably complain about it.

That's a good deal, I got one for $172 like 4 months ago, they are very nice drives.

Extra hot for those in states that charge sales tax.

TigerDirect, CompUSA and CircuitCity are all owned by the same company but some states don't have these stores within their state, If you are charged sales tax by TigerDirect, then just substitute CompUSA or CircuitCity for TigerDirect in the link and the same item will appear but now perhaps you won't be charged sales tax. I get taxed by TD and CUSA in North Carolina but not by CC.

Discover card users can log on Discover shopping site and get 5%.

Also, I picked up the Buy.com deal and had to pay sales tax. TD doesn't so I should have waited but whateve.

damn. I just got my Samsung 830 128GB for like 30-40$ more. Grrrrr. Oh well. :p This is very hot indeed.

Too bad I live in a state that TD charges tax for......

Did you read post #8..

TigerDirect, CompUSA and CircuitCity are all owned by the same company but some states don't have these stores within their state, If you are charged sales tax by TigerDirect, then just substitute CompUSA or CircuitCity for TigerDirect in the link and the same item will appear but now perhaps you won't be charged sales tax. I get taxed by TD and CUSA in North Carolina but not by CC.

If you live in a state where you get taxed by TD, CUSA & CC, then I hope you are near a Frys or Microcenter.

You can also get cashback from Mr. Rebates, they currently have 4% plus a $5 bonus for new members. If you get both bonuses that will bring the price down to $149 AC, which is [H]ot IMO. I've used Mr. Rebates once (when I bought two 6950 1GB cards) and it is legit, you just have to wait about 3 months.

No, I don't work for them or get paid by them, I just want to help out. But tell me if I'm getting overzealous and I'll stop.

If anyone's interested, I have one (new in box) for sale that I purchased at another store. Selling to avoid restocking fees. EDIT SOLD

Last edited:
If you guys missed out on this you can get one from staples for ~$150 total

after price match (amazon) and after coupon ($30 off $150).

I bought one over the weekend - showing a status of backordered on the order. Hopefully it's not too long...

Newegg has them for $168.99 w/ free shipping now.

If you guys missed out on this you can get one from staples for ~$150 total

after price match (amazon) and after coupon ($30 off $150).

Thinking about buying this straight up from Amazon because Chase Freedom has 5% back from Amazon right now. Pretty much a wash if you consider coupon cost and tax at Staples.

Thinking about buying this straight up from Amazon because Chase Freedom has 5% back from Amazon right now. Pretty much a wash if you consider coupon cost and tax at Staples.

damn, amazon has it for $164.99

and yes, chase freedom 5% cashback brings it to $156 territory...hmm

damn, amazon has it for $164.99

and yes, chase freedom 5% cashback brings it to $156 territory...hmm

I went ahead and grabbed one from Amazon this morning with my Freedom Card. I forgot to mention this above, but I've already used 3 purchased Staples coupons over the last year so I was really worried about getting black listed. Also, I think Amazon's return policy for SSDs is superior. Could be wrong. Finally time to demote the Raptor and replace it with a mature and worthy (non-Sandforce) SSD!

it looks like amazon now has it for $157.95 with free super saver shipping...no tax for cali

is this a good deal?

Picked one up and installed it today. It shipped with the 3.09 firmware which seems to be the latest one available.

Back