• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

120mm radiators?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 134350
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 134350

Guest
Which 120mm single (x2) rad is the best choice for a D5, TDX, Maze4GPU with 1/2"barbs? I have two BIPro rads and would like lower temps. I will be using (2) fans capable of up to 110cfm.

My case layout is setup for two individual rads, one in the rear and one blow hole above front 5.25" bay.

Is the Black Ice Extreme that much better than the Black Ice Pro?
 
Well, if you're going to be running those fans at 100%, then the BIX should be better. The BIP is optimized for low cfm fans. It has been proven that the BIP performs better at lower cfms, but at higher cfms (100 or so range) the BIX is better. How much, I personally can't say <shrugs>
 
Back
Top