• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

120mm fan suggestions?

bulldog08

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
187
I'm getting a TJ10-BW which comes with 5 120mm fan slots. 2 come with the case which means I could put in 3 more. I have no idea what to use. Anyone have suggestions for some nice fans? Not too noisy but efficient at moving air as well. Thanks.
 
Yate Loon 120mm:
http://www.svc.com/d12sl-12-bk.html

Same OEM fan as the Nexus Real Silent 120mm, except the Nexus is a slightly undervolted version. They're known to undervolt extremely well and are dead silent @ 5v.

Oh, and @ $3.00 per, they're impossible to beat for price/performance. :)
 
agreed, YL cant be beat for price/performance ratio. Still got around 12 laying around here of various speeds.
 
I am fond of the Panaflo fans. Good performance and they are quiet.
 
Back
Top