• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

120mm fan recommendation

Fester

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
85
I’m looking to buy some 120mm fans for my case and as a replacement for the stock fan that comes with the Hyper 212 EVO. I definitely want them to be quiet and I heard Scythe was the best. Which Scythe model should I get?
 
Scythe gentle typhoon is generally considered the best fan for heatsink/radiator use.
 
The gt is made by servo, not scythe if I'm not mistaken
I have a bunch of ap15 best fans
 
I will agree with the Gentle Typhoon statement. They are great on my 360 radiator. I also have Scythe Slipstreams for the actual intake and exhaust fans and those work great. But since your putting it on the heatsink I would go with the Typhoon's. They are $$$ but work great and stupid quiet.
 
The Scythe GT are great fans, but these San Ace are the fans they wish they were :D

edit: I've been using the San Ace for nearly 2 years now and still say they're amazing heatsink/rad fans.
 
Back
Top