• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

120mm Fan Grill

Jedimoto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
144
Ok, I've checked out Sidewinder, Frozencpu, Crazypc, and a few others but cannot find a UV reactive grill for my 120mm Panaflo. It will be sitting atop my xp-120 in a couple of days and I would really like an AV grill to compliment it. Anyone know who might have one?
If not, no biggie, I'm just surprised I can't find one given the assortment of 80mm grills available.
 
DieLate said:

Ummm, maybe the crack is clouding my vision, but I don't see any 120mm grills on the frozencpu website, but the second link had some. So, I guess you redeemed yourself. :p
Thanks for the link. I'm back to order one of those suckers now. :D
 
Back
Top