120Hz monitor suggestions for 3D

PrincessFrosty

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking at making a change to my display setup, currently I have a Dell 3007 WFP-HC which is a 30" 2560x1600 IPS panel of which I've been really happy with for a long time.

I'm looking at maybe making the move to a 120Hz monitor, there's 2 reasons for this, the main one is to get back that old CRT type refresh rate I used to love, but also I want to give Nvidias 3D gaming a spin now I'm back to Nvidia cards.

My main problem is so far it appears that almost all of the monitors available in the UK are TN panels and I'm concerned about having to adjust to a much lower quality panel, so I guess I'm after any suggestions for PVA or ideally IPS panels which are 120Hz (do they even exist?), preferably I'd like a proper 1920x1200 screen at 24" but would settle for a 1920x1080 at 23 or 24"

Does anyone know the best place to start? Are there any pitfalls with Nvidias 3D glasses, I assume any 120hz panel is fine as long as the refresh rate is 120Hz, that's all is required? To get "proper" 3D do games have to actually support 3D vision or will it work with everything, i assume to get proper depth perception the render point in the 3D world needs to shift for each frame so the game needs to come with 3D support in mind, which would limit the library somewhat?

Unfortunately all 120Hz panels are TN at the moment, which is why I haven't made the move yet. I'm not sure you'll be impressed by the colours and image quality coming from your Dell 30".

I've played 3D on a 120Hz monitor, it's a fad IMO. Distracts from the gameplay and definitely doesn't help in online multiplayer games. 120Hz in 2D however, is noticeably smoother than 60Hz and is great for gaming. Given the monitor you currently have, you should really try one out before making a switch to see if the extra Hz is worth the tradeoff for non-IPS.

So some research shows that basically IPS/PVA panels just don't exist yet at 120Hz, I suspect the drop in screen resolution, size, image quality and viewing angles just for an increase in refresh rate and response time probably isn't worth it? Has anyone else made this transition who can share experiences?

I recently bought a Samsung S23A700D 120Hz monitor to complement my IPS monitor in a dual display configuration. The color differences do irritate me. Colors look duller plus there's a blue bias that I can't fix with calibration. On top of that there's also color shifting issues on the TN panel; when scrolling images from top to bottom I can see colors change shade.

The 120Hz refresh rate is nice, motion clarity looks about as good as my old CRTs. It's for this reason that I'm keeping this monitor despite all its deficiencies.

Last edited:
Appreciate the input, this is the sort of thing I'm worried about going back to a TN, i suppose the next question is..."Is there any 'good' TN panels?" If there's some that stand out of the crowd in terms of colours and viewing angle even if that's not up to IPS quality, might that be worth it?

well, I am sitting in front of an S23A700D and it looks very good. I think the previous poster must have had a dodgy one or something. Colors are extremely accurate right out of the box and the contrast ratio is really good.

I really think TN panels get a raw deal. If you are planning to do some work on the computer where you will be looking at the monitor a lot from various angles then IPS might be a better choice, but if you are going to be sit directly in front of the monitor most of the time I don't think you will be disappointed with the picture quality the S23A700D provides.

What you will miss is the space that the higher resolution provides, it's always extremely hard to downsize. It's very hard to adjust that way.

But I cannot emphasise enough how good it is to game on a 120Hz monitor. It really is smooth. If you like FPS gaming and cant get your hands on a good CRT then the 120hz monitor is the next best thing. You have to decide if you need that in your life.

Two of the best 120hz monitors out there right now are the Benq XL2420T and the Samsung S23A700D. First one is Matte, the second one is glossy. The first one has Nvidia 3D vision 2 and is more suited to nvidia cards. The Samsung comes with 3D glasses and tridef software which comes with everything you need to try 3D. There is also a hack to get it working with Nvidia 3D.

I was going to buy the BenQ because I have the Nvidia 680, but here in the UK the Samsung S23A700D is half the price of the Benq. And if you buy the BenQ you still have to get the Nvidia 3D kit on top of that. So the price won me over.

As for 3D well you will either love it or go meh!! For me it's meh!! And you should know yourself by now, I am sure you have seen some 3D movies and tried some 3D games. How did you feel afterwards? were you bowled over? did you want to see more? or were you like, yeah that was ok, but..

I just mention it because Iiyama are releasing a 27 inch screen this weekend in Europe, it's 120hz but has no 3D. It might be worth waiting for reviews on it before you make a choice.

So some research shows that basically IPS/PVA panels just don't exist yet at 120Hz, I suspect the drop in screen resolution, size, image quality and viewing angles just for an increase in refresh rate and response time probably isn't worth it? Has anyone else made this transition who can share experiences?

I made the transition from an SPVA to 120HZ TN (VG278H) and my feelings are mixed. If I was to summarize it in 1 sentence I would say "Drop in dark colour quality, gain in reponse and smoothness". Bright colours look fantastic though. 120Hz DOES make a difference and is noticeable when you compare it to 60Hz. What I noticed though is many older games cap the vsync (which I NEED on) to 60FPS and you may need tinkering to get the cap raised in order to get a bigger benefit of the LCD's higher refresh rate. The difference wasn't that obvious between 60Hz and 120Hz at 60FPS.

The ghosting is noticeably better than on my SPVA, pretty much I can't notice any, which was not the case with the SPVA.

Like they say, you gain some, you lose some, but overal in gaming I am really happy and coming from a 19" was also a big real estate increase.

I sold my 27" 2560x1440 S-IPS and kept my 23" 120hz 1080p display and don't regret it one bit. The image quality on my tn is much better in motion imo. I also enjoy 3d vision when I do use it.

well, I am sitting in front of an S23A700D and it looks very good. I think the previous poster must have had a dodgy one or something. Colors are extremely accurate right out of the box and the contrast ratio is really good.
Do you have an IPS to compare it to? Because I'm running it in a dual display configuration. The big problem is the color shifting. Colors only look good in the top part of the screen, the bottom part of the screen has a duller shade unless you strain your neck to look at it in the perfect angle.

Also, compare this picture on the Samsung and on a display with proper colors. You'll notice that the right side of the image with the subdued lighting when displayed on the Samsung has a harsher blue tint than it's supposed to have. Another good area to test the blue bias is in the title screen to Dark Void which uses a lot of blue shades, the blue colors used in the title screen look more saturated than they're supposed to.

If you'd like to share your calibrated settings I'd be happy to try them. I'm desperate to make this monitor's colors look good. I'd be happy to be proven wrong about it.

Last edited:
Good information coming out here, I have extremely mixed feelings about this right now, one of the biggest things in favour of going 120Hz for me right now is the price, they're actually quite cheap, in comparison to my 30" they're about 1/4 of the price in most cases which means even if the quality is lower it's somewhat justified.

I'm somewhat tempted to drop the cash just to try out 3D and see how good that really is and enjoy the 120hz gaming, can always game on my 30" when I feel like it, easy enough to swap over I guess.

Still struggling to find a panel I like, the Samsung S23A750D is tempting but don't really need the shutter glasses with it, I'd prefer to buy in to Nvidias technology so that's just an extra expense.

I believe the best bang for buck 3D Vision monitor currently out is the Asus VG236H.

I do recommend getting a 3D Vision setup as it's better than having to use Tridef. Nvidia has better game profiles than Tridef(Tridef's profiles are often made by the community). Plus you'll get notes from Nvidia when starting the game about the 3D status of the game and what settings you can adjust in-game to improve the 3D effect.

I'm looking at this bundle in the UK.

Benq XL2420T + Nvidia vision 2 bundle + batman Arkham City for £345 which isn't too bad. I'm generally not a fan of Benq and would prefer to shoot for something like an Asus or Samsung panel but it seems like the samsung 120hz panels available aren't compatible with Nvidias 3D vision and Asus offerings in the UK right now seem non existant.

This monitor does seem to be well fitted out though loads of connectivity, height adjust, swivel, higher 350 cd/m^2 brightness good for bright 3D...thoughts?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-001-NV

I would look for a BenQ XL2420TX thats the model with the built in emitter and also comes with glasses. It'll work for Nvidia 3d and it'll also do standard 3d over HDMI. Might save a few bucks over that bundle too.

I'm looking at this bundle in the UK.

Benq XL2420T + Nvidia vision 2 bundle + batman Arkham City for £345 which isn't too bad. I'm generally not a fan of Benq and would prefer to shoot for something like an Asus or Samsung panel but it seems like the samsung 120hz panels available aren't compatible with Nvidias 3D vision and Asus offerings in the UK right now seem non existant.

This monitor does seem to be well fitted out though loads of connectivity, height adjust, swivel, higher 350 cd/m^2 brightness good for bright 3D...thoughts?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-001-NV

Why don't you ask over on the overclockers forum? There is a thread there about the Benq xl2420t and the samsung s23a700d.

The benq will be the easiest for you to use with your graphics card, but I know of a few people who have returned the benq and got the samsung and have been much happier with the samsung, mainly they say becuase the picture quality is better on the samsung, but probably because they are saving well over £120 :)

The advantage the benq has is that it has nvidia 3d vision 2 which is brighter. Also the benq has a matte screen which you might prefer over the glossy screen of the samsung.

I am very happy with my 120hz screen and would not go back to 60hz now. And I wouldn't miss 3D all that much either.

I would look for a BenQ XL2420TX thats the model with the built in emitter and also comes with glasses. It'll work for Nvidia 3d and it'll also do standard 3d over HDMI. Might save a few bucks over that bundle too.

It is tempting with 3D built in however it's not available in the UK just the basic model, which suits me because its cheaper and still works with Nvidias 3D you just need to use DP instead.

The custom bundle I got with the 3D glasses saved me £50 on everything anyway which is still really good.

I believe the best bang for buck 3D Vision monitor currently out is the Asus VG236H.

I do recommend getting a 3D Vision setup as it's better than having to use Tridef. Nvidia has better game profiles than Tridef(Tridef's profiles are often made by the community). Plus you'll get notes from Nvidia when starting the game about the 3D status of the game and what settings you can adjust in-game to improve the 3D effect.

lol sorry, don't mean to seem like I am arguing with you all the time, but it's 6 of one half a dozen of the other between tridef and nvidia. Really, I have used both and they both have plus and minus points. Tridef is a lot easier to get working right, even though 3d vision does support more titles straight out of the box. Tridef is much better at handling fps games. The only thing I will say is that if you have a kepler nvidia card it's probably better to stick with 3D vision.

As for the picture quality issue with your samsung, hmm I only noticed the blue tinge since you brought it up :) but that's a blue tinge on the back light and there isn't much you can do about it, sorry. But that's nothing got to do with colour accuracy. Did you try the settings from NCX?

First switch gamma to mode 3
then change to custom colour and red at 50, green at 50 and blue at 42
Brightness to 22

Everything else to default.

Personally I use the magic angle and change it to group view, then adjust my brightness. It looks way better to my eyes.

And yeah there seems to be a colour shifting problem with some of the samsungs. I got lucky I guess becuase I haven't got that problem unless I look at the monitor from wide angles. Of course, you having a dual setup and constantly looking at the monitor from an angle might notice the issue more than most.

It is tempting with 3D built in however it's not available in the UK just the basic model, which suits me because its cheaper and still works with Nvidias 3D you just need to use DP instead.

The custom bundle I got with the 3D glasses saved me £50 on everything anyway which is still really good.

Thats not a bad deal. Even if I did have the HDMI 1.4 option I would never use it anyways so thats no deal breaker for me. I've been hearing good things about that benq display.

I have the 27" Crossover IPS and a Samsung 27a750d........the picture on the IPS is pretty well above the Samsung.

With that said, I'm glad I have both; if your GPU can push 120 frames, the 120hz refresh rate is pretty impressive to game on.

Thats not a bad deal. Even if I did have the HDMI 1.4 option I would never use it anyways so thats no deal breaker for me. I've been hearing good things about that benq display.

Yeah that deal is pretty good!! I was seriously considering it, but a crazy weekend deal last weekend on overclockers changed all that :D They did a deal for the S23A700D for £185 and when you combined that with a samsung VAT back offer that's running until tomorrow the total price of the monitor was £152.:cool: That's a monitor, 3D software and active shutter glasses for less than half the price of the Benq!!

I just couldn't pass it up :D

lol sorry, don't mean to seem like I am arguing with you all the time, but it's 6 of one half a dozen of the other between tridef and nvidia. Really, I have used both and they both have plus and minus points. Tridef is a lot easier to get working right, even though 3d vision does support more titles straight out of the box. Tridef is much better at handling fps games. The only thing I will say is that if you have a kepler nvidia card it's probably better to stick with 3D vision.

As for the picture quality issue with your samsung, hmm I only noticed the blue tinge since you brought it up :) but that's a blue tinge on the back light and there isn't much you can do about it, sorry. But that's nothing got to do with colour accuracy. Did you try the settings from NCX?

First switch gamma to mode 3
then change to custom colour and red at 50, green at 50 and blue at 42
Brightness to 22

Everything else to default.

Personally I use the magic angle and change it to group view, then adjust my brightness. It looks way better to my eyes.

And yeah there seems to be a colour shifting problem with some of the samsungs. I got lucky I guess becuase I haven't got that problem unless I look at the monitor from wide angles. Of course, you having a dual setup and constantly looking at the monitor from an angle might notice the issue more than most.
From my experience Tridef requires more tinkering to get working correctly. I sometimes have to make adjustments to the 3D rendering settings such as 'row-major matrix mode' and 'custom focus' on top of the 'percent in front' setting. Many profiles you have to make on your own, and even when there are profiles available they are often made by people from the community and aren't always perfect. Tron:Evolution despite having a profile exhibited graphical artifacts, I had to change the 'row-major matrix' setting to get it to display without graphical artifacts.

Not to mention that if you use tridef on an nvidia gpu you will only get SBS 3D(960x1080) and the loss of resolution is very noticeable. You need 3D Vision to get full 1080p 3D on an nvidia gpu.

Yes, I did try NCX's setting. NCX himself mentioned the blue bias and not even he got rid of it although he did set the blue channel at 42 to try to lessen the effect(I have mine at 36).

Color shifting is an issue inherent to TN panel technology, not just Samsungs, and there's not much you can do about that. I have my Samsung set directly in front of me so I'm not viewing it from an absurd angle. Color shifting happens from vertical angles, not horizontal.

Last edited:
i have contacted benq about the xl2420tx and they basically said the arent releasing in the uk because they think there wont be much of a demand. if hdmi 1.4a is important to you the Asus VG278H is a good buy but its over 200 quid more for 3 inches more and hdmi 1.4a. Im personally going for the xl2420t and will be buying it towards the end of the month along with a gtx 670 :)

I went from 30" IPS to a 27" TN and yes, for gaming the 120Hz is definitely worth the drop in res!

I have a S27A950D it is gorgeous. Haven't tried the 3d but really enjoy the 120hz and low refresh rate.

From my experience Tridef requires more tinkering to get working correctly. I sometimes have to make adjustments to the 3D rendering settings such as 'row-major matrix mode' and 'custom focus' on top of the 'percent in front' setting. Many profiles you have to make on your own, and even when there are profiles available they are often made by people from the community and aren't always perfect. Tron:Evolution despite having a profile exhibited graphical artifacts, I had to change the 'row-major matrix' setting to get it to display without graphical artifacts.

Not to mention that if you use tridef on an nvidia gpu you will only get SBS 3D(960x1080) and the loss of resolution is very noticeable. You need 3D Vision to get full 1080p 3D on an nvidia gpu.

Yes, I did try NCX's setting. Gamma mode 3 crushes blacks so I left it at mode 1. NCX himself mentioned the blue bias and not even he got rid of it although he did set the blue channel at 42 to try to lessen the effect(I have mine at 36).

Color shifting is an issue inherent to TN panel technology, not just Samsungs, and there's not much you can do about that. I have my Samsung set directly in front of me so I'm not viewing it from an absurd angle. Color shifting happens from vertical angles, not horizontal.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. First of all, I did say that if you have a Nvidia card it's probably best to stay with Nvidia 3D vision. Especially if you have a kepler card, because they don't play nice with Tridef at all. You could get the older cards working no problem with Tridef.

And the things you are describing are part of the reason people like Tridef, you can fix things yourself and make your own profile if you want to. But if you dont want to, that's fine, because there are 100's of profiles on the tridef forums available for download. Profiles not just from users but from Tridef themselves. The software is also regularly updated.

And, come on, just go on the Nvidia 3D forums, lol, look at how many people have had problems with games. What about one of the biggest games of the last year, Skyrim? Works perfect in Tridef, but there are sky, water and shadow problems with Nvidia. There are fixes out there for all these problems, but you have to apply these yourself.

But that's the deal with 3D at the moment, no matter what setup you have, there is going to be tinkering to get it right. Some guy on another forum summed it up perfectly for me, he said Nvidia 3D vision supports more games straight out of the box but that Tridef has better ongoing support for games.

And back the Samsung S23A700D. Your main problem with this monitor is the colors. That's why I said that there must be something wrong with your monitor. And since you quoted NCX, let me do the same, He says in his review that the colors are very nearly the 100% photo accurate that Samsung claim. And that the lack of punch can be solved by changing to groupview in the magic angle menu. That's two reviewers, NCX here and PCM2 over on overclockers.co.uk who have said the same thing.

And as for the color shifting, yes I know all TN monitors suffer from it. But, they are getting better all the time. The Samsung monitor is pretty good for a TN and I have to really slouch down in the chair or stand up to notice it. And since these are things I never do, well it's not a problem for me. I mean you would really have to go looking for it to see it. Again that's why I think you have a problem with yours, because if you notice the color shift from sitting straight in front of it then sounds to me like there is an issue with your monitor.

But then again I know how a little issue can get under my skin and just bug the crap out of me and no matter how I try to ignore it I can see it!! :D

And back the Samsung S23A700D. Your main problem with this monitor is the colors. That's why I said that there must be something wrong with your monitor. And since you quoted NCX, let me do the same, He says in his review that the colors are very nearly the 100% photo accurate that Samsung claim. And that the lack of punch can be solved by changing to groupview in the magic angle menu. That's two reviewers, NCX here and PCM2 over on overclockers.co.uk who have said the same thing.

And as for the color shifting, yes I know all TN monitors suffer from it. But, they are getting better all the time. The Samsung monitor is pretty good for a TN and I have to really slouch down in the chair or stand up to notice it. And since these are things I never do, well it's not a problem for me. I mean you would really have to go looking for it to see it. Again that's why I think you have a problem with yours, because if you notice the color shift from sitting straight in front of it then sounds to me like there is an issue with your monitor.

But then again I know how a little issue can get under my skin and just bug the crap out of me and no matter how I try to ignore it I can see it!! :D
Where does NCX recommend to set the magicangle to groupview? I don't see it on the front page of his review thread.

Color shifting is a fact of TN panels, google it. NCX does mention gamma shifting and narrow viewing angles in his review. He also mentioned he was not able to get rid of the blue/purple bias.

I know you'd like to believe you somehow got a magic TN panel with none of the deficiencies normally associated with TN panels. If that were so none of us would ever have to buy IPS panels for color accuracy. TN panels are good for only one thing: gaming.

Last edited:
Where does NCX recommend to set the magicangle to groupview? I don't see it on the front page of his review thread.

Color shifting is a fact of TN panels, google it. NCX does mention gamma shifting and narrow viewing angles in his review. He also mentioned he was not able to get rid of the blue/purple bias.

I know you'd like to believe you somehow got a magic TN panel with none of the deficiencies normally associated with TN panels. If that were so none of us would ever have to buy IPS panels for color accuracy. TN panels are good for only one thing: gaming.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, IPS displays have completely even color, no backlight bleed, and no IPS glow right? They aren't perfect either. If you're looking at a good TN dead on like you would think that you would be with a monitor it really isn't anywhere near as bad as some people make it out to be. If I want to watch a movie or something I'll use my TV. I don't get what the big deal is with viewing angles for a 23" display.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, IPS displays have completely even color, no backlight bleed, and no IPS glow right? They aren't perfect either. If you're looking at a good TN dead on like you would think that you would be with a monitor it really isn't anywhere near as bad as some people make it out to be. If I want to watch a movie or something I'll use my TV. I don't get what the big deal is with viewing angles for a 23" display.
I didn't say IPS didn't have its deficiencies either. LCDs are all about compromises. We were talking about color. TN panels have documented color shifting issues. On IPS panels you get black level shifting rather than color shifting.

Last edited:
I didn't say IPS didn't have its deficiencies either. LCDs are all about compromises. We were talking about color. TN panels have documented color shifting issues. On IPS panels you get black level shifting rather than color shifting.

IPS displays don't tint towards the corners? ;)

There are a lot of IPS displays that have a tint on one side or another. I remember hearing complaints about the 23" NEC and the 24" HP. I know that my 27" korean display had a bit of a tint towards the corners. I've heard people say that other displays that use that panel have it too. I'm not so sure how true that is though. I only know what I saw.

IPS displays are better for color accuracy but they aren't perfect. In motion the 120hz TN looks much better imo.

There are a lot of IPS displays that have a tint on one side or another. I remember hearing complaints about the 23" NEC and the 24" HP. I know that my 27" korean display had a bit of a tint towards the corners. I've heard people say that other displays that use that panel have it too. I'm not so sure how true that is though. I only know what I saw.
I remember reading about that too. Not everyone had the issue. It's not an issue intrinsic to IPS panel technology.
IPS displays are better for color accuracy but they aren't perfect. In motion the 120hz TN looks much better imo.
I never contested any of that. I never said IPS panels were perfect, I did say LCDs are all about compromises.

120Hz does look really good, it's why I'm keeping my A700D monitor, motion clarity is the one thing TN panels do excel at.

Last edited:
Yeah I was gonna say - I'm assuming Bababooey is referring to standard 60Hz models.

Just wanted to chime in an say that 3D is awesome. 120Hz is also nice. More than outweighs any slight loss of color accuracy.

With any panel type you will be accepting some flaws. IPS for its glowing in the corners of your screen and aggressive AG coatings , TN for its color issues and gamma shift.

If your purely wanting to focus on whats best for gaming than just find the 120hz monitor that bugs you the least and have at it.

You can drive yourself nuts trying to figure out whats best so just find you can "tolerate" as far as flaw goes and accept it. True 120hz IPS panels are coming soon , the Korean monitors prove that its a very doable technology but it will take time to release in a commercial format.

You can drive yourself nuts trying to figure out whats best so just find you can "tolerate" as far as flaw goes and accept it. True 120hz IPS panels are coming soon , the Korean monitors prove that its a very doable technology but it will take time to release in a commercial format.

They may be able to accept a 120hz signal but do the pixels refresh fast enough to get rid of the smear? My display at 60hz smears less at 60hz than a korean ips.

I really don't think that current ips displays would work well for 3d vision. I can't imagine that there wouldn't be crosstalk due to the slower pixel response time.

What the hell is with this condescending crap!! I would love for you to point out where I said that TN panels don't have colour shift. I can't wait for your reply to this post, just waiting for you to do the impossible. And while you are it, find where I said that my panel didn't have the blue tinge. You won't find that either, hell I even said I noticed it and that it is probably something to do with backlight and not much we can do about it.

And in my last I said my panel had colour shift, but since I don't view my monitor from any sort of angle it's not an issue for me becuase I never see it. Literally I have to raise my chin higher than the top of the monitor to see the colors shift. From the side, I have to move my head right over to the right or left hand bezel before the colors shift. Now I want to know who sits in front of their monitor like that? Or how can you define that as "sitting straight in front of the monior"??

I sit either straight up or leaning back against the sit, and in that range of motion I don't notice any color shifting.

My question to you, if the Samsung S23A700D is 100% photo accurate in colours, how can an IPS panel be any better? The answer, it can't, the IPS will only be better if you look at the monitor from an angle.

And about the groupview, this line was supposed to be the last line in that paragraph

"And that the lack of punch can be solved by changing to groupview in the magic angle menu"

NCX didnt say anything about groupview. It was PCM2 over on overclockers. The line about the two reviewers saying the same thing was about how accurate the colors are on this monitor. The point which you refuse to accept.

I know you'd like to believe you somehow got a magic TN panel with none of the deficiencies normally associated with TN panels.

I quoted this again. And I still can't believe you posted this. God, please be more patronizing.

Do you have an IPS to compare it to? Because I'm running it in a dual display configuration. The big problem is the color shifting. Colors only look good in the top part of the screen, the bottom part of the screen has a duller shade unless you strain your neck to look at it in the perfect angle.

Also, compare this picture on the Samsung and on a display with proper colors. You'll notice that the right side of the image with the subdued lighting when displayed on the Samsung has a harsher blue tint than it's supposed to have. Another good area to test the blue bias is in the title screen to Dark Void which uses a lot of blue shades, the blue colors used in the title screen look more saturated than they're supposed to.

If you'd like to share your calibrated settings I'd be happy to try them. I'm desperate to make this monitor's colors look good. I'd be happy to be proven wrong about it.

Well, I got rid of the blue tinge whatever you want to call it, well most of it anyway. If you have a Nvidia card I will give you my settings to try out.

And there is one thing that I don't like about this monitor and it's really annoying me is the glossy screen, it's so reflective.

Back