• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

120hz Display Issues on BF3

Flekx

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
229
I just got my LG W2363D and I'm having this strange black screen whenever I die or load in. It didn't happen before when I was on my 60hz Ultrasharp. Any idea why? I have it connected via DVI and HDMI (only 1 DVI port). I also have it set as display monitor 2 only (the DVI input).
 
Well uh, I don't know about BF3 but unplug the HDMI and leave it only connected via DVI. I know the settings say its only using the DVI, but having the HDMI cable plugged in can only harm you.
 
Back
Top