$1200 to spend on a computer

Firecrotch

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
140
My friend wants me to build him a computer. hes willing to go up to $1200. And since ive been out of the loop for a while, I thought i'd ask you guys here. He likes to play games a lot and prefers AMD. So if you guys could recommend some parts it would be awesome. Thanks
 
ok, amd x2 3800 + AM2-300
7600 gt or 7900 gt or ati equivalent-200 or 300
2 gb ram-160
250 gb harddrive-90
antec p180-120
asus AM2 motherboard-150
nec cd drive-40

I don't if he needs a monitor.

so with 7600 gt-1060 with 7900 gt-1160
 
I would assume that overclocking is out? Considering that he's not doing this himself.. and should we assume that he wants the build right now, as in waiting is out of the question..

Anyway, the build is missing a power supply. ;) Unless P180's come with PSUs now.
 
They don't come with PSUs. What games will be he be playing, and when does he want it?
 
Back
Top