$120 + Tax ! SanDisk SDSSDX-240G-G25 Extreme 240GB

I'm running the 240GB SanDisk Extreme - I paid 160 no tax or shipping for it though a few weeks ago (even now that's still a damn good price)

I think the comment of "no wonder they are out of stock" referencing the fellow with 6 Extremes in the pic... was mostly just being sassy and not meant as an insult.

At the end of the day if you have the cash and are in the right place at the right time, you can make out like a bandit.

Hating on someone just because they had the scratch to buy 6 SSD's is pretty retarded, if I had an extra 700 dollars laying around doing nothing I'd love to blow it on something fun like this.

I'm running the 240GB SanDisk Extreme - I paid 160 no tax or shipping for it though a few weeks ago (even now that's still a damn good price)

I think the comment of "no wonder they are out of stock" referencing the fellow with 6 Extremes in the pic... was mostly just being sassy and not meant as an insult.

At the end of the day if you have the cash and are in the right place at the right time, you can make out like a bandit.

Hating on someone just because they had the scratch to buy 6 SSD's is pretty retarded, if I had an extra 700 dollars laying around doing nothing I'd love to blow it on something fun like this.

Assuming they'll use them and not resell them to make a profit.

I could care less if he resells them. You missed out on the deal. If you want to be able to get in on a deal, you have to watch both slickdeals (not just their frontpage) and our forum continuously.

Granted, it would have lasted longer if Staples put a limit of 1 per shipping address or limited people to 2 per person.

It's capitalism. It may not be fair for the other users who wanted to use one for their primary drive, but we can't do anything about it because Staples didn't place a limit.

Don't hate the player. hate the rules or lack thereof.

Back