12 Issues of STUFF Magazine Free

Streyeder

Cornflake Pisser
I got this card in the mail today. You either have to call or email to get them, and do it by the 16th of Jan.

email: [email protected]
phone: 800 967 3363

There's no codes or anything, just says email or call to get it. It was from Reader Service - STF and said it was because I subscribed to Maxim.

I'd be a little leery of that. It's probably fine, but it just sounds suspicious, like it might be a scam.

thats what i was thinking...odd that youd email them to get it...and odd its a netscape email addy...address is odd number of letters long...phone number has an odd number of odd numbers....whole thing rings fishyness....

Well, if it increases my smap, who cares. I already get 300+ a day. I won't notice.

Originally posted by blackspawn
thats what i was thinking...odd that youd email them to get it...and odd its a netscape email addy...address is odd number of letters long...phone number has an odd number of odd numbers....whole thing rings fishyness....

I understand the e-mail address looking odd and it's suspicious that it's a netscape address, but what the heck is wrong with the phone number?

Just wondering....

There are phone tricks that will forward your phonecall to Nauru and charge you $200 a minute or something.

I dunno, try it if you want, but I'd just skip it. It's not like there aren't more legitimate offers for Stuff subscriptions about once a month... :rolleyes:

the this offer is bogus, >12 months<...

they usually offer "2years free" ;)

that should had stopped you...

Back