• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

11/25 New Application Profiles - Includes black ops

crawlgsx

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,252
New Application Profiles - 11/25

New profiles added to this release:
- Two Worlds 2: Improves CrossFire performance
- James Bond 007 – Black Stone: Improves CrossFire performance
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Improves CrossFire performance
- Lion Heart – Enables Anti-Aliasing support through the Catalyst Control Center
- F1 2010: Fixes water flickering when running in CrossFire mode


Haven't tried them yet, but I'm hoping this is a sweet present from AMD for Turkey Day!

Would love some Black Ops improvement.
 
Awesome!! I Just finished Two Worlds 2 two days ago. Crossfire cut FPS in half for me so I just disabled it. Just in time... Sigh.
 
My minimum FPS in CoDBO feels a bit higher and the overall smoothness is MUCH better.
 
cool fps went up from just over 60fps maxxed to just over 90fps, with 5870's in CF

Game has a 91 fps cap I believe, so you've now got it sussed.

I was lucky enough to get that before.

What a screwed up game it is. Treyarch should be shot in the face.
 
Game has a 91 fps cap I believe, so you've now got it sussed.

I was lucky enough to get that before.

What a screwed up game it is. Treyarch should be shot in the face.

com_maxfps


The games biggest issues seem to be related to w7 x64. I'm playing from a pretty butchered install and its working great.
 
Just tried these profiles with 10.11

Two Worlds 2 now runs 50-60+ fps at 5760x1080 with crossfire. Before, it would literally get 10 fps since it was broken. It's a decent improvement over 1 card.

Blackops is now screaming fast at 5760x1080 staying above 60 fps almost always and mostly staying above 75 fps. 91 fps cap isn't uncommon either.
 
Back
Top