• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

11.1 Catalyst drivers kinda broken?

Zorn

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
452
I tried to install the new 11.1 Catalyst driver earlier, first attempt, gave me a BSOD. Restarted, and the system said there were errors with my video drivers. Tried to install again, took 2 seconds in the installer and claimed it was finished. No difference. Rebooted one more time, and now I have the system back at native resolution, but the Control Center claims my driver version is 10.12. Anyone have a clue what's up with that?
 
I have not locked or BSOD's but like you info still lists 10.12....did 2 wipes and reinstalls of the driver too...funky
 
After several system reboots and several reinstalls using the 11.1a driver, it seems to be proper now, although I don't see the new options. Are AMD driver releases always this buggy? I mean having to put out an 'a' version on the same day it comes out? Sheesh
 
Back
Top