1080p Wallpapers

SimenZhor

n00b
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
22
Hi, [H]ard|forum!

I just wanted to share some 1080p wallpapers that I've made. Hope you like them!

DISCLAIMER:
These wallpapers are free of charge, just locate the "download" button on DeviantArt. I know there is a "buy" button, but that is to buy the picture as a print. Do not mind those! I am not trying to get any profit from sharing theese pictures. I just want to give people of [H]ard|forum the opportunity to use them as they would like.

Saying that, you are not permitted to sell them for personal profit, nor "re-sharing" them without my permission (that is without using the links I provide). I don't want you to download the pictures and then re-upload them without my permission.

Well, that is the formalities done! Enjoy my wallpapers!

Cityscape recolored.
Inspiration. Life.
Menace
The Umbrella Dream


Also, I tried to look for any rules that did not permit me to post theese, so if there are any, please let me know a more appropriate place to post them :)
 
Thanks guys :) Made an iPhone/Android background yesterday as well:


click for full size, hope you enjoy it :)
 
Last edited:
Got a new one :)






Edit: Oh, BTW: I should probably have changed the topic of this post to "Shameless self-promotion" ^^ Hahaha!
 
I can't look at these. I get hooked, and end up google image searching backgrounds for hours and hours.
 
Got a new one :)






Edit: Oh, BTW: I should probably have changed the topic of this post to "Shameless self-promotion" ^^ Hahaha!

Reminds me of the TV commercials... Dude has a scorching case of athletes foot.
 
Back
Top