• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

1060 6GB Lap recomendations

DBartoni

n00b
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
3
Must have TB3, like to be a 15’’ Form factor. I have around 1000 to spend, but I could get my way to 12-13 Hundy. Work laptop, main use is solid works and autocad. 16 gigs is preferred, I can upgrade on my own if needed. Been a long time member, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dom
 
And to add to what Bankie said, there is an i5 version with less ram for 900 that goes on sale for around 8-850.
 
FYI, if you have a Microcenter near you you can pick up the Dell for $1000 or upgrade to their house-brand Powerspec (7700HQ, GTX1070, 16GB RAM, TB3, and 15" or 17" 100hz Gsync) for $1100. I just picked up an openbox 17" Powerspec for $1150...
 
Back
Top