Terra said:
I just wonder how much longer I can game the new games on this rig if I add a PPU ;) *L*

Terra - Best rig I ever buildt ;)

LOL dont you have a 512 7800GS in that also? What do you like to run games at and that will answer how long you have left on it.

Cant wait in the future when Physic cards are like video cards and we have to have the biggest and most expensive to run physics on high and if we have "value" physic cards we are forced to run physics on low :D

Lazy_Moron said:
LOL dont you have a 512 7800GS in that also? What do you like to run games at and that will answer how long you have left on it.

Yes I do...it my new little "puppie" ;)
My resolution?
I have a CRT, so that is not a biggie for me.
(Here's hoping I can still get a CRT when I upgrade, I really dislike the way games looks at an LCD.)
But I game at 1280x1024/1280x960 depending on the game :)

Cant wait in the future when Physic cards are like video cards and we have to have the biggest and most expensive to run physics on high and if we have "value" physic cards we are forced to run physics on low :D

AGEIA have stated that they have no plan for a 6 month refresh cycle like in GPU's...

Terra...

Mashie, technical question on mounting the DD Delrin maze4 to the PPU:

Could you turn it 90degrees clockwise so the barbs are going toward the Molex connector?

Is there clearance that direction for tubing?

DD says the block isn't affected by turning it that way, but if there are caps and such in the way, it could affect my next build plans.

TY for any info, way to go mashie!

yah, I was looking closely at those two pics you put up...and it appears that it only used 2 mount points at the upper left and lower right.

You could rotate it 180 (but what good would that do?) and point the barbs down at the mobo, but that is useless.

thanks for checking mashie, too bad :(

Back