I bought a high cfm for rear of my storm enforcer now I want to put a fan controller
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118217
the specs say 11v does that mean it wont operate as fast as 12v
Output Voltage: 5V - 11V +/- 2% Allowable Power: 6W or lower Fan controller for adjusting the fan speed of a single fan according to user preference.
also Do not use FAN MATE 2 with fans that have a start up voltage of more than 5V. Please check the start up voltage in the specifications of the fan.
how do I find out if this fan will work?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118217
the specs say 11v does that mean it wont operate as fast as 12v
Output Voltage: 5V - 11V +/- 2% Allowable Power: 6W or lower Fan controller for adjusting the fan speed of a single fan according to user preference.
also Do not use FAN MATE 2 with fans that have a start up voltage of more than 5V. Please check the start up voltage in the specifications of the fan.
how do I find out if this fan will work?
Last edited: