100k PPD from one boxen!!!!!

That is impressive!!

Might have to get that SR-2 up and running soon. 24 cores @ 2.8 can do sub 24 hours, then I gotta wonder how well an SR-2 w/E5650's @ 3.8 (or better) would do.

 
That is impressive!!

Might have to get that SR-2 up and running soon. 24 cores @ 2.8 can do sub 24 hours, then I gotta wonder how well an SR-2 w/E5650's @ 3.8 (or better) would do.


Seriously, where is it.

Me wants MEOW!
 
well first I need to come up with nearly $3000 to do the upgrade.

by the end of summer, I will have the funds to do it.
 
Someone is going tiger hunting.

That thought has crossed my mind.


I'd get rid of some hardware (maybe the Q6600 and move the i7 920 to that rig) and of course I'd be adding the SR-2. I'm still on the fence about upgrading the GPUs in my sig rig. I've thought about doing SLI 480's and not TRI-SLI. My rig could handle it, but obviously the third card would add another 700 to the build cost.
 
Back
Top