1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
It want for the matter who refeshed first, but whos pages finished loading at the right time

Amazon isn't a reliable site if you can't even load the page to, at least, tell you it's sold out.

This was bullshit.
mad.gif

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is bullshit !!!!
first off i waited til 1:59 hit refresh the page never loaded
FOR LIKE 5 or 6mins now it just came up said sold out
LIke i eever had a fucking chance this is bull shit
i bet what happened is they just like put there site down so everyone would go there
to amazon.com

they probably had like one for sale

this shit is dumb FUCK YOU AMAZON ~!

{NcsO}ReichstaG said:
It's easy with Python or AutoIt. However, it's not going to help if their servers don't respond...
Well the only hard part would be answering the math question... But not really.

I got to this point

Verification
Answer the question below in order to obtain the claim code you will need to get the deal. This step helps prevent abuse.

What do you get when you add 14 and 11?

Clicked get this deal, then We very sorry, sold out

BULLSHIT!!!! I got in exactly at 11:00AM

The question was "What's 14+7?"

checked the terms and conditions box in less than half a second, and it's freaking sold out!

What a load of crap! :mad:

im betting that people on the network connections closest to where the Amazon servers are located had the highest chances of getting the deal. :/

Man I got the page at 2:00:15..got the bike tho...
asked me what 4 plus 12 was... as verification code

Stiler said:
You were supposed to have to enter in a number/code in order to get one (so bots/scripts couldn't pull them).

I don't see how the heck it sold out like that when the site is sooooo slow right now. I had like 20 tabs open and all refreshin the page and just one ended up loading after about 3 minutes and it said "sold out."

I hear ya, but there is no way this sold out in 2 seconds if everyone did it the way amazon wanted them to.

I managed to get a refresh right at 1pm (CST) and it was already gone.

10 terminal servers on an OC12... for naught. :(

Affini said:
I could never get the page to even load... 5 minutes after even!

Looks like a scam to me. Either a coder(s) wrote code to be the first ones in or something is VERY FISHY!
I just got the page loaded, 10 mins AFTER requesting it.

Well that sucked, oh well congrats to whoever got one. Guess I can just put the money twoards a wii now.

I finally got a page to load 10min after 2, just says they are sold out and the page is still trying to load something.

I dont understand their theory on keeping this page on the same server as their main page.

ShadowDragon said:
I got one. :D

Had Avant, Firefox, and IE7 refreshing over and over and over on two monitors. I got the "next weeks deals" and refreshed again and Avant got the buy button, I clicked it, answered the question and was told I was given the certificate. By the time IE7 and Firefox refreshed it said sold out. Woo!

WTF, I got the next weeks deals page as well but thought that was the same as "Sold Out"...damn, should have kept refreshing.. ;/

We're very sorry!

This item is no longer available at the special Customers Vote price. As we stated earlier, our supply was limited, and that supply didn't last long at this bargain price. Below, you'll see a few things you might like instead, or you can go back and try for one of this week's other deals.

after waiting 11minutes after doing the question and after loging in that is what i got..

So I'm reading people saying "Yah I had a dozen computers all loading 10 tabs and the site wouldn't load."

Hmm, I wonder why :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <- I need this in infinity x infinity.

This blew... I should have stayed at the football field... I got on with 15 min to spare and I couldn't even get the main page to load.

stupid bullshit. saw it... clicked get it now.. asked what is 10 + 14. typed in 24 and clicked accept. next page came up and said IM SORRY THAT IS INCORRECT and it gave me a different math question.. then answered that.. SOLD OUT> FUCKING BULLSHIT. 10 + 14 is 24 goddamnit.

Banko said:
Well the only hard part would be answering the math question... But not really.
Well..the problem is that you won't get to the math question if the servers don't respond. So you need like a T1 connection maybe to give u a better chance...

All the bargain hunting forums are lagging. As per Senator Stevens, those tubes are full! :D

deal was too good to pass up for anybody. I thought I would have gotten lucky but NOOO!!

There were easily 500k waiting to buy this system, I knew it would be a waste of time to even try getting one..but I still did. Fuck Amazon's slow serve POS :)

wtf? how did some people get it? The page wouldn't even f'ing load. Did you guys use some kind of script?

I still cant get the Fucking page to load.. What a Joke. Everyone should just keep hammering them to teach them a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back