$1000 NEW 1080P 37inch Westinghouse LVM-37W3 LCD HD-Ready Monitor 16.7M/Colors SEALED

I don't need a PS3 sorry guys

The westinghouse is new and sealed the box is still unopened. The only thing I might trade is it and some cash for is the Westinghouse 42 inch 1080p monitor at this time. Otherwise it is still for sale.

dell 2407fpw is a great computer monitor..at least a bunch of ppl would agree with me..

kamal007 said:
dell 2407fpw is a great computer monitor..at least a bunch of ppl would agree with me..

Oh it is an excellent monitor

sorry I was thinking you were talking about the Westinghouse W4207 42" LCD
Again I apologize I can't believe I misread that sorry.

Bump again

nintendk said:
The only thing I might trade is it and some cash for is the Westinghouse 42 inch 1080p monitor at this time.

I dont think the 42'' was a 1080p...Its only 720p. At least the 42'' my bro has..unless they have another version of it. And I am too lazy to see if there is another version :p

Bowhuntr11 said:
I dont think the 42'' was a 1080p...Its only 720p. At least the 42'' my bro has..unless they have another version of it. And I am too lazy to see if there is another version :p

He is referring to Westinghouse's 42w2 1080p Monitor.

Karl, I'm interested in picking up this panel from you. Couple of questions though, if I may. I've kinda been interested in this panel since you first posted it here. Has your preference for a local buyer been the reason why you haven't sold the panel? Also, can I still register the panel with Westinghouse?

I live in the Federal Way area and would pay via paypal. When and where could we meet? My references are: machewwa (ebay) 100% and machewwa (heat) 100% only 1 feedback for heat. Thanks for your time.

Matt

machewwa said:
one more thing, do you know why techonweb has discontinued sale of this panel?

Last I heard it's out of production anywhere. I believe Westy stopped making this TV/Monitor.

machewwa said:
Karl, I'm interested in picking up this panel from you. Couple of questions though, if I may. I've kinda been interested in this panel since you first posted it here. Has your preference for a local buyer been the reason why you haven't sold the panel? Also, can I still register the panel with Westinghouse?

I live in the Federal Way area and would pay via paypal. When and where could we meet? My references are: machewwa (ebay) 100% and machewwa (heat) 100% only 1 feedback for heat. Thanks for your time.

Matt

Matt, I am in Poulsbo in Kitsap county. We can meet on Saturday. I'm not sure though if taking the seattle or edmonds ferry or driving would be quicker. I just prefer a local buyer to avoid shipping and and the extra cost of it, but am not against shipping it. A lot of the posts here are people wanting to trade ps3's (which I'm not interested in) and there was someone that I had scheduled to meet but he ended up not having the money. Also the local $950 discount is for cash, since paypal has a fee I pay, then payment this way would have to compensate the ~%.05 fee. If the reason you're interested in paying by paypal is to pay by credit card or convenience it would need to be about $1000 to offset the fee so I still get $950 afterwards, otherwise $950 cash works just as well. We can work it out in a pm if you like, let me know

thank you

also there is a 1 year limited parts and service warranty with Westinghouse

nintendk said:
Also the local $950 discount is for cash, since paypal has a fee I pay, then payment this way would have to compensate the ~%.05 fee. If the reason you're interested in paying by paypal is to pay by credit card or convenience it would need to be about $1000 to offset the fee

The Rules per Paypal and [H]ardforums...are that you can't charge for the paypal fee.

(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed. It violates PayPal's TOS.

Bowhuntr11 that is just semantics you see $1000 the price I pointed out the payment would need to be after the fee is still the same price I charge regardless of if its paypal. I don't charge for the paypal fee in his particular situation you only read into it that way, and its not really like that you'll have to hear this out ok. $1000 is a firm price, and never specified it differently as originally posted read the thread...

however just in one of my recent posts I figure local people interested might want to pay in cash AND if thats the case I am going to offer a special and GIVE $50 BACK TO A FELLOW WASHINGTONIAN someone who might pay cash for local pickup only OK.

SO actually I'm not charging fees if the payment is by paypal. You see I am actually GIVING $50 back on a special circumstance to someone for local pickup if they choose not to use paypal. yeah there is a difference and yeah I know wrote things out so it looks like I'm saying I asked him to to pay the paypal fee blah blah ect. but that is nominally subjective and is not really the case actually.

I was just trying to convincing him he could save $50 if it was convenient not to use paypal, and thought I would explaing that to you and others by also pointing out the monatary convenience all aoround. now that its been brought up I won't mention how paypal fees fit in to everyones convenience when avoided but just so you know the price was originally as is the same now even IF paying with paypal. He understands it perfectly so no problems.

nintendk said:
however just in one of my recent posts I figure local people interested might want to pay in cash AND if thats the case I am going to offer a special and GIVE $50 BACK TO A FELLOW WASHINGTONIAN someone who might pay cash for local pickup only OK.

Either way, if he is local you are charging more for using paypal...which only would mean because of the fee's...Not because you just decide to give $50 away for free...

SO actually I'm not charging fees if the payment is by paypal. You see I am actually GIVING $50 back on a special circumstance to someone for local pickup if they choose not to use paypal.

Because of the fee's...

I mean dont bullshit me and say its because you just feel like giving $50 back...Just tell me you didn't know that, and you wont charge for the fees...
:rolleyes:

Dude, get the hell out of his thread. He is giving discount for cash buyers does not mean he charging paypal fee. People do that all the time. Beside, he has every right to give away 50 bucks. It his money!
Funny how contradicting your last comment were? Not bullshitting huh?

onetouch40 said:
Dude, get the hell out of his thread. He is giving discount for cash buyers does not mean he charging paypal fee. People do that all the time. Beside, he has every right to give away 50 bucks. It his money!

Alright, lets let people get away with getting around the rules. The rules are there so that the [H] doesnt go down. And I love the [H] so stfu...haha.

Also the local $950 discount is for cash, since paypal has a fee I pay, then payment this way would have to compensate the ~%.05 fee. If the reason you're interested in paying by paypal is to pay by credit card or convenience it would need to be about $1000 to offset the fee

Your right he isnt...You sound about as smart as a brick. The end.

You just joined noob. What do you know about rules around here? :rolleyes:

Oh btw, please stop quoting people in every post. Thank you :)

onetouch40 said:
You just joined noob. What do you know about rules around here? :rolleyes:

Lol...your funny. So what am I missing about the rules? I guess I can't read...like your self. He said its to compensate for the fee's...what am I missing? And just because I didnt join a long time ago as you did...doesnt mean your smarter about the rules. Your just stupid. So that means someone who joined before you can say you dont know anything about the rules? :rolleyes:

Oh btw, please stop quoting people in every post. Thank you :)

And I can quote if I want...

I am done posting in this thread, my point was proven. And you can PM me if you want to, but I really dont feel like talking to a individual like yourself...it would be like talking to that brick...

onetouch40 said:

I think I already told him I didn't want a ps3 not sure though why he's interested still maybe he's done who knows.

anyhow new pms sent

I am interested in purchasing this, however three facts turn me off

1) No heatware
2) Low postcount
3) The flamewar in this thread

If you are willing to sell to me, even though i have those reservations, and think you can alleviate them, please PM me so we can discuss it.

Thank you

more like swashbuckling with sparklers ;)

anyway I've known and read here since like 2003 at least, I know that if you
keep looking guys this forum is your best resource for LVM-37W3 LCD details

Thread is closed

There should be some kind of repercussion for baiting on sellers for this long and refusing to sell to everyone. Its bad business practice.

By the way, you havent been here since 2003, nice try though

"Join Date: 11-15-2006"

HAHAHA rediculous... Cheers it has been sold to someone, here. I promise!

and know something? SO many people sent pms wanting to trade a ps3 literaly dozens of pms even after I posted I was no longer interested.

jbrukardt you make a good mini-mod ;) aye yie aye the thread is closed becase it has been sold. I only had one to sell and its sold, I'm not a retailer how could I sell one to "everyone" as you put it j?

And yes I have actually been here, longer even, I said I've "known of the place" and "lurked" here since before then see:
known and read here since like 2003 at least

My apologies, it wasnt clear from your last post that it was actually sold. Glad you were able to sell it :)

Back