Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
acetic said:Well without your current system specs, I could say anything and it would pretty much be void.
So: $100 -> ~$125 CAD will buy you 63 Donuts at safeway here in Canada.
RAM is always good though, 512MB PC-3200
I have one and LOVE IT. I do not use all 36gb on my main rig which has the raptor in it. I am strongly thinking about getting a 1gb pendrive or a 200gb hdd but im not sure.MaMMa said:buy a used 36gb raptor. omg best bang for the buck
compslckr said:he already has a raptor
i would get the 200gb or maybe a dvd-burner and an ass-load of blank DVDs
rofl girls = to expensiveMaMMa said:take a sexy girl out to eat and a movie. quit worry about your damn computer![]()
rofl girls = to expensive
sickpuppy said:Would you say that... Girl = 1.5TB RAID array ?
lmaoBallz2TheWallz said:lol na Hotgirl=1.5TB RAID array but a Hot girl that likes to fuck every hour>4xhigh end operton with a 6800UEE sli setup
Ballz2TheWallz said:lol na Hotgirl=1.5TB RAID array but a Hot girl that likes to fuck every hour>4xhigh end operton with a 6800UEE sli setup
sickpuppy said:No... hot girl that likes to fuck anytime you want to is worth that much. If she wants to fuck every hour, you will not last long... as you will be worn away quite quickly.
Dark Assassin said:Take it from me with over 500 MB's
Dark Assassin said:I'd definitely look at expanding your storage capacity with a new hard drive. Take it from me with over 500 MB's of storage - you can never have enough!
Dark Assassin