• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

100,000k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
I am now part of the 100,000k club.. rolled in as I slept

(yes this there is a thread... but still. big day for me :D )​

- Fold [H]ard - - Or go [H]ome - ​
 
Welcome! Let me know when you pass 250k, then I'll be worried :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Congrats K*, now quit wasting those cycles in here posting and hurry up and catch me! :p

 
were we supposed to celebrate that day? hell, I'm almost at the 200k club

and BakedOn...thats 5.4 more gHz added to my b0xen armada today (and 5.4gHz everyday this week or your money back!) :p
 
WHat does the "or your money back" bit mean? Are you paying a service you cheater??? :p (At least I beat you to 200k)

Kodiak.... good job dog. (sounding like Randy) You're really working it out. :D
 
You can pay others to fold for you?!?!?!

I wish I had that much disposable income. No I was just putting a marketing spin on my b0rging efforts (trrying to sound like that OxyClean guy).

Congrats on 200k BakedOn and congrats to 100k KodiakStar
 
nice job Kodiak, that number will double before you know it.
as for BakedON, it might take a bit longer ;)

edit: on second thought.. with your ppd it might happen pretty fast :p

 
He's right, in that case why are you posting if you don't have 100,000,000 yet? What are you afraid of the aussies or something? Get busy on the other 99,900,000!

 
lol, 100,000k.

He is such a slacker. Spends all his time thinking about how to borg girls instead of folding ..... hmmmm ...... omg, I just said that like it's a bad thing -- nothing wrong with borging girls!!!

But seriously, he is a slacker :rolleyes:

GwilyaGwees
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top