• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

100,000,000

SatTech

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
3,381
Just made it to 100 Million and 59,700 WU. I feel this milestone deserved its own thread!

Edit. Exteme Overclocking shows 100 million, Hardfolding has not updated yet :(

 
Congrats on an epic achievement!

I look forward to breathing that 9 figure air at some point.
 
Hey Kendrak, wheres his Pimp Hat!?????
 
I think that 100 million is the Pimp Cane, but I may be mistaken.
 
awesome point total and tons of WUs. nice work.
 
How many GPUs did/do you have going? I've had quite a few gpus running here too but I only have 35k or something.
 
I ran a quad 9800GT rig which I upgraded to a quad 295GTX rig for a long time. I don't do GPU folding any more. I've switched all my production to BigAdv (2 SR-2 rigs and 1 2P G34 rig). I also run a single instance of the Classic Client on my laptop just because.
 
It'll churn out some WUs, but also suck up some serious electricity...
 
Just passed FLECOM. Didn't think that would ever happen when I first started.
 
Congrat!

Bagging FLECOM is something of note. Just bring a O2 tank. Air gets a bit thin up here. ;)
 
Back
Top