$10 paypal

" I'm sorry, you are not qualified to participate at this time. "

Thats what I get when I click submit... :(

damn this is taking awhile...

make your age 36-50
and use the lowest ("graduate degree or higher") thing no the list as your education

and US english as your native lanuage...got me accepted

Ok, what you've gotta do is choose something other than US English, got me in after 20-30 tries with same info.

Yeah I just had to pick eurpoean english to get it to finally go through. lol...thanks ttp

I put native language as other age 15-21 which are both true and got me through the first time. Hopefully this will work.

i dont have a paypal account - what is the best option to get (personal,business,premier), seeing as i want to receive 10$?

g-megaman said:
i dont have a paypal account - what is the best option to get (personal,business,premier), seeing as i want to receive 10$?
Personal -- business and premier will cost you $$ for each transaction.

thats what i get

"I'm sorry, you are not qualified to take this survey at this time"

never pass free money, on 4 out of 11 now. I'll eventually get it all filled out by tonight.

I started that thing too late so I just left it open and then later tonight I'll finish it. I'm pretty sure I'm making it harder than it is, I'm just trying to stay within their guidelines about repetitive sounding stuff and all... :eek:

Says you need a keycode now, and that they're only looking for nonnative speakers. :eek: :(

I tried the other day and couldn't get in either, guess it wasn't meant to be.

just got my 10 bucks:

Payment From Speed of Sound, Inc. Apr. 26, 2005 Uncleared Details $10.00 USD $0.00 USD

We are currently only accepting non-native English speakers for this work. You will be required to submit a key code to complete your registration. It is unlawful, per the terms and condition set out here, to lie about your personal information. Please do not register as non-native if you are a native English

says need a key code that i dont have ugh./.

yup requiring a keycode now. I wonder how you get one.

We are currently only accepting non-native English speakers for this work. You will be required to submit a key code on the following pages to complete your registration. It is unlawful, per the terms and condition set out here, to lie about your personal information. Please do not register as non-native if you are a native English speaker.

does l33t count?

QM

heh, I got my money today but the company made an error and I got $20 instead of $10 :D

I started this when it was first posted. And I am still not finished, I am really lazy lol...These things are hella long... :p

Back