10% off PS4 and XBOne Consoles at Target

I just want to confirm but NBA 2k16 and having loaded rosters is a huge money pit, right? Opening packs?

I see it on Youtube and I'm fascinated, Magic Johnson plus Durant if you can get them, etc. NBA Live used to have custom rosters with Wilt, Maravich, etc. but for free. Though I just played the '96 Bulls computer for fun or something.

It's a deadly combo since I went heavily into Magic and Whatifsports, but I also see the trash packs pile up on YT.
-----
What is the range on a new wireless controller these days? Can they go through a basic wall (drywall)?

-----
What is the range on a new wireless controller these days? Can they go through a basic wall (drywall)?

They'll go as far as you can sling 'em. Drywall shouldn't be a problem, as long as you don't hit a stud and don't mind the dust on the controller.

They'll go as far as you can sling 'em. Drywall shouldn't be a problem, as long as you don't hit a stud and don't mind the dust on the controller.

If I could, you'd get an upvote and win an internet for this!

Don't forget to use your Red Card for an additional 5% off and 20% off coupon hack when you sign up for a wedding registry on Target (just make sure you put the wedding date for today). Target will send you a coupon for all of the items on your wedding registry that were not bought (after the wedding date). 5+20+10 percent off is pretty sweet deal.

Back