10 ft HDMI cable $1.00 free shipping - today only

Didn't want to start a new thread but figured i'd post a related deal on a 25ft v1.4 HDMI cable, $8.93 shipped via Ebay "Buy It Now" from a US seller.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HDMI-Cable-25ft-Ver-1-4-25-foot-24k-tip-USA-Seller-/270759518499 (i have no affiliation with this seller)

The description claims it's 26awg, but it may be 28awg, hard for me to tell though because it doesn't say on the cable. Works great running a picture to my 1080P plasma with no audio/video anomalies, looks like it has decently rugged connectors too. At 25ft you have to be a little wary as to what HDMI cable you buy, the cheapest ones aren't always made correctly and will produce sparklies or the connectors will twist off.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I am going to guess you guys ordered first when the deal started? I didnt get an email yet.

I ordered on 8-27 and got my email just a little while ago. Finally coming

Not to thread jack but its a shame many of you still don't have your cables. fwiw, every day on amazon you can get 6ft hdmi cables for about $1.66 and you'll receive them in 2-3 days, I understand this offer was for a 10 footer but my point remains the same

I don't mind the wait. I ordered these as backup cables to have around the house. Can never have too much inexpensive HDMI & ethernet cables for troubleshooting devices.

I found out if you ordered anything last weekend, that might have been the WORST TIME to order crap.

Waiting.... waiting... AW crap. Weekend.... waiting.... waiting... WHAT?! HOLIDAY?! WHATTTTT?! NOOOO! Finally got my stuff though...damnit hehehe

lol

Ordered 8/27, received shipped email on 9/7.

Definitely slow, but I'm in no hurry. Not adding any new devices any time soon.. just figured a 10' would be better than a 6' whenever I want to hook my laptop up to the TV.

1saleaday.com is notorious for their long shipping times. But it will get to you.

Their customer support is great though. I once bought a $3 wifi USB adapter during one of their wireless sales, and the thing broke a few days after I got it. I politely emailed them about it, asking if there were some way I could get a replacement. Next day I got an email stating my $3 had been refunded, no questions asked. So yeah, I didn't get the adapter replaced, but hey I got a refund. I can't complain.

There's no real difference between these and say the $100 Monster Cable that BB sells...

I'm using one of these for my PS3, and one for my Satelite box. No issues what so ever.

Oh but yes there is. Monster Cable 'sounds' better.

"Nice home theater"
'Thanks it has yadda yadda yadda and all cabling is Monster Cable!'

vs

"Nice home theater"
'Thanks it has yadda yadda yadda and $1 internet cabling'

Most uninformed(and probably informed) people have to have the name.

I got mine in, was in no hurry or anything. I mean I dunno how they made anything with these things shipping it UPS and all. I get them cheap just to have on hand. That way no one I know has to buy one locally for $30 or more.

Mines came yesterday afternoon or evening. Didn't even hear the ups ninja. I came out to check my mail and saw a dirty bag on the floor with a shipping label. Knew it was my HDMI cable. For a dollar each, can't complain about have spares around.

Mine came in the mail today.. Brand is Wieson.. For the 5 bucks I spent on these 5 HDMI cables this is great..

Ya I got mine last week sometime. It looks and feels pretty decent quality. Definitely happy about a 10ft $1.00 hdmi cable. Exactly what I needed for my tv out.

Back