$10 Best Buy Gift Card for Survey

I just give them a spam email account, doubt they'll send anything more than email if anything. Funny thing is my free junk email is spam@ so most companies dont send spam to it. But hey, I think the chance of free money is worth the small risk.

Just as a sidenote, what's the point of having this item if you have a computer....

chaostic said:
Just as a sidenote, what's the point of having this item if you have a computer....
if you have a bunch of cd's, and a small hd and dont want to store the music on your computer

lozaning said:
if you have a bunch of cd's, and a small hd and dont want to store the music on your computer

Yeah, but it doesn't look like it does anything other then rip the cd, compress, then add to the ipod database. Same thing is acheived by adding the files thru itunes or something else then erasing the computer copy. And if your using iTunes anyway, you can't get the copies back to your computer.

Hmm. I wonder if Apple has a copyright on the letter "i", and if they are ever going to go after this iLoad.

Regardless, did the survey and hope the gc will come.

chaostic said:
Yeah, but it doesn't look like it does anything other then rip the cd, compress, then add to the ipod database. Same thing is acheived by adding the files thru itunes or something else then erasing the computer copy. And if your using iTunes anyway, you can't get the copies back to your computer.
I think the point of this thing is that it allows people who dont own computers to rip their cds to an iPod.

It seems like a good idea in theory, but in reality I dont think theres much of a market since most people who dont own a computer (for whatever reason) will probably not want an iPod either.

Back