• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

10.4 Preview Driver Screen corruption

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
2,709
Anyone getting screen corruption on booting with these drivers?
 
Sometime's when I sign back into windows after logging off, I get a white screen and a crash. This hasn't been issue an issue with any driver set I've had except these, and nothing has changed.
 
Back
Top