• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

10.4 drivers...

wol-va-rine

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
2,122
do not let me play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in 1440x900, actually, none of the 10.X drivers allow me to do this, 9.9 allows me to play in 1440x900, although I have a ~ 21" CRT, yeah, I know I need to get a 1080p monitor so I can pwn, but why isn't 1440x900 showing up in the res options for the later drivers...? can I "force" it somehow...? help...
 
Just run the .exe file from anywhere. It contains an .inf file with the resolutions, timings and refreshrates your monitor support and an .icc/.icm color profile file. :)
 
Just run the .exe file from anywhere. It contains an .inf file with the resolutions, timings and refreshrates your monitor support and an .icc/.icm color profile file. :)

when I run it the program asks which folder to extract the files to, so it doesn't matter...?
 
I just get the inf file straight from the sight. (Never used an exe. for this.) Then use Device Manager ("Update driver software" option.) to point it to the folder I extracted the inf file to.

What monitor is it?

As to your question, just extract it to the folder it's in. (Or create one if it's in with a bunch of other stuff. Drop the file in, and then right click>Extract All for Windows version if you don't use WinRAR/7Zip.)
 
I just get the inf file straight from the sight. (Never used an exe. for this.) Then use Device Manager ("Update driver software" option.) to point it to the folder I extracted the inf file to.

What monitor is it?

As to your question, just extract it to the folder it's in. (Or create one if it's in with a bunch of other stuff. Drop the file in, and then right click>Extract All for Windows version if you don't use WinRAR/7Zip.)

cool, I may try this when I have some time after I get off work this morning...
 
Back
Top