10,189,339 Point Day!

SpeedyVV

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
4,210
Holy dog crap! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

With 3.8 Days to 4Billion, evga is less than a day behind :eek:

Push [H]arder!!!! [H]arder!!!! [H]arder!!!! [H]arder!!!!
 
That is mighty impressive!!!

I just restarted another 9800GX2 for 10K PpD. I just wish I could pick up a Big Adv for more points :(

 
Stats site says they're 10 days away from passing us :(. I'm amazed by our active members right now and how much PPD we're both putting out. If I remember right, just a few months ago we were only doing like 4-5 mil PPD, now we're over 9 mil PPD! But EVGA has made sure to scale with us.

We need to get Kyle, Brent, Mark and everyone else with all their "testing" hardware laying around to get to work! Lol

We also need to pull an extra 1.7 mil PPD out of our ass quick just to keep them at bay :(. I have free electricity, so everyone donate SR-2 setups to me so I can put a SR-2 farm in my basement! :D
 
Stats site says they're 10 days away from passing us :(. I'm amazed by our active members right now and how much PPD we're both putting out. If I remember right, just a few months ago we were only doing like 4-5 mil PPD, now we're over 9 mil PPD! But EVGA has made sure to scale with us.

We need to get Kyle, Brent, Mark and everyone else with all their "testing" hardware laying around to get to work! Lol

We also need to pull an extra 1.7 mil PPD out of our ass quick just to keep them at bay :(.
A sudden spike in their production commenced approximately 12 hours ago. Prior to that time, the production between the two teams in each update was much closer. At the update for 1:00 AM this morning, our production was just below 1M while their production was ~1.6M if memory serves. I don't recall seeing that big of a difference (>50%) in a single update since their TZC. The rest of this day has continued in much the same vein leading up to the 1:00 PM update where there's nearly a 2.5M difference, and the day is only half way through. Hence the abrupt reduction in the overtake to just over a week. Contrast that difference in production with the previous day.
 
Back
Top