1 Year Free of CGW

noobtech

2[H]4U
I never got a verifcation... LOL... it looks like it made me sign up for quakecon.... *sigh* I want my free magazines :(

VikingBlade

Weaksauce
I'm guessing with the conversion of CGW, that we will still get the new "Games for Windows"?

Oompa

Limp Gawd
Yes it is, because it was only for Quakecon, which has ended. I did get 2 issues already though :)

GameDad

[H]ard|Gawd
I got july and august issue on sat, my address on the cover says subscription until June 2007

t00thless

Limp Gawd
when i signed up for this deal, i was told something like "sorry, this deal has ended"

however, i just got an issue in the mail! so, if anyone else was too late, there may be hope.

megabyte

Limp Gawd
CGW is being absorbed into the rest of the 1up family. I think the november issue will be their last.

t00thless

Limp Gawd
according to the issue i just got, the magazine is just changing names. i think its going to be "Gaming for Windows" or something like that.

Daggah

2[H]4U
t00thless said:
when i signed up for this deal, i was told something like "sorry, this deal has ended"

however, i just got an issue in the mail! so, if anyone else was too late, there may be hope.

Well since it redirects you to a page where you buy a subscription, it's no surprise that you got what you paid for...

Can we PLEASE stop bumping this thread? Let it die already...every time I come to this forum I'm like, "ooh, free CGW subscription," and then find out it's the same offer that's been dead for a month and a half now.

t00thless

Limp Gawd
Daggah said:
Well since it redirects you to a page where you buy a subscription, it's no surprise that you got what you paid for...

huh? maybe i misuderstand you, but i never paid for anything. i just signed up for the free year, was told sorry the deal has ended, and now ive gotten two issues.

B. W.

2[H]4U
I've gotten some issues, but they've all been older ones (the most recent was an August issue that I recieved last week).

Oh well.