1-Year Free EGM

TY, hopefully this is real and it will extend my current subscription. ;)

it says its for newegg customers.... but it asks what country you are in

newegg only deals with the US so something seems strange there

i just signed up anyways :D

I just signed up too, from an APO address. Worked just fine. Thanks! I shop a LOT from Newegg so I don't feel guilty about taking advantage of this offer. :-P

Got my issue last week ...works great only took like 2weeks to get the first issue :)

if you already get EGM will this just add a year to your sub?

is there some way to check how long your sub has left? I thought someone mentioned a code on the address label or something... :confused:

I got my first issue today. Woohoo. My brother also got it and he has never ordered anything from Newegg. LOL

Forgot to mention this, but I guess better late than never huh? I got my third of 12 free issues of EGM yesterday! That's the only freebie I've received so far from this forum but I love free stuff!

Ive been getting mine, but my question is , who the hell would want these pieces of garbage let alone actually pay money for them? This is one the most biased magazines ive ever read. Not surpising though considering its owned by Sony.

TheToE! said:
Ive been getting mine, but my question is , who the hell would want these pieces of garbage let alone actually pay money for them? This is one the most biased magazines ive ever read. Not surpising though considering its owned by Sony.
I was thinking the same thing, I've gotten 4 issues so far, now when they come I tend to just glance at the cover, if nothing interesting is there(nothing was on the last one) I toss it in the trash

Well they are in bed together, their a part of that 1up network which is a part of IGN , which is a part of Sony!

no and no, again. Ziff Davis is a wholly owned subsidiary of....Ziff Davis :). They have no corporate ties to Sony whatsoever. IGN is an entirely different beast - it is owned by News Corp. (i.e. Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, etc.) and has no ties to either Ziff-Davis or Sony.

Well one things for sure, you cant say that this mag isnt biased! They defend the PS3 to the death and do everything they can to discredit Nintendo.

Not true, in fact they make fun on Sony, sometimes Nintendo. They review much more DS games with high ratings, than Sony's PSP, if at all.

Back