• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

1 output to 2 input sources

KingKaeru

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 16, 2000
Messages
6,465
Hi Guys,

Here's what I'm trying to do. I want to have an mp3 player playing to my headphones but have the headphones also hooked up to another source (e.g. microphone or another mp3 player).

When the secondary sound source sends a signal, I want the first source (mp3 player) to have it's volume turned down or cur out completely to allow me to hear the second sound source. Then when source 2 cuts out, I want the mp3 player to come back in automatically.

If a device exists, it needs to be portable. Is there a way to do this or am I dreaming?

Thanks,
--KK
 
look for some sort of auto sensing switch, im sure there must be something out there, I have no use for a device like that so im not totally sure, But one would think theres something at least close to this available.
 
Back
Top