1 loop 2 radiators

See-Fu

Limp Gawd
I don't have the room to put in a tri fan radior setup in my case so is it ok to have a 1 fan radiator and then a second 2 fan radiator connected together with only 1 pump?

Yes and no. Depends on what pump you have, as well as the rads and how many blocks in the loop. If they're good rads with low flow-resistance, you can get away with it. If you have a powerful pump, you'll be fine with crappy rads. But again, amount of blocks also plays into it.

I used to run a setup on an apogee system with a 120x1 and a 120x2 radiator without flow issues. I'm also running currently 2 2x120 radiators on a DDC3.2 + XSPC top without issue. It can be done with a decent pump. What pump are you running, and what blocks are in your loop?

I haven't picked up the water cooling parts yet, but I'm planning on either the swifttec gtz or fusion v2 for the cpu. i'm not sure what I'll be doing w/ the GPU though. I haven't decided if I want a full block for my gpu since I might upgrade video cards when dx11 cards become available. I'm not sure on the raditor & pump yet. I wanted to make sure that it's ok to run a 2 raditor setup before looking into those parts.

CPX-PRO, Laing DDC, Laing D5 should all be fine pumps for what you are proposing. There is nothing wrong with having two radiators in one loop.

I don't have the room to put in a tri fan radior setup in my case so is it ok to have a 1 fan radiator and then a second 2 fan radiator connected together with only 1 pump?

Few if any rads these days can be considered restrictive. As long as you use a muscular pump you shouldn't have a problem.

OP: you will be fine... There's only a handful of pumps on the market that can't deal with this. Get a MCP655 or a DDC+ with a modded top and you'll be fine.

I got the MCP655 pump and I run 1 loop.

REZ-PUMP-320Rad-FuzionV2-220Rad-VGA-VGA-VGA-Repeat.

and my flow is still good. the VGA blocks are the Koolance full cover blocks.

Back