• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

1 hour until I help steamroll myself

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Joined
Mar 30, 2001
Messages
9,320
Gotta love it.

Gonna get my butt kicked right out of the top 25, and I'm helping to do it. :)

Go Ape!
 
If we keep using the [H]ardApe name every year, nobody is going to be safe.
 
[H]ardApe was the first to run me over since sunin...... It will be a while before I can return the favor to the Ape :D

(edit..... well there are those that are not folding for the Ape.... I don't count them.... their day in the sun will last another 2 days :p

 
LOL your lucky Kendrak I have a bunch of people running me over since they chose not to join the Chimp Challenge. What is even worse is seeing people boast about milestones and or calling out people like DE when he has moved his production to CC... Are people that oblivious? I mean its one thing not to support your team, its a complete other to be a jack-arse about it while not supporting your team.



 
*yawn*

LOL

good times w/Ape... if only i had a way of switching over all my machines easily :(
 
LOL your lucky Kendrak I have a bunch of people running me over since they chose not to join the Chimp Challenge. What is even worse is seeing people boast about milestones and or calling out people like DE when he has moved his production to CC... Are people that oblivious? I mean its one thing not to support your team, its a complete other to be a jack-arse about it while not supporting your team.




Support fighting disease, not a fucking virtual trophy. Who cares where the points go, if they save a life, nothing else matters. :mad:
 
I whole heartedly support kicking cancer in the nuts/ovaries
And as Crazy Larry would say "Kicking cancer in the box!"


:LOL:
 
Support fighting disease, not a fucking virtual trophy. Who cares where the points go, if they save a life, nothing else matters. :mad:

Hmm I think you just stated my exact point! Although it came off as you were disagreeing... but that was my overall point... stop worrying about your own achievements... I use points mainly to determine if I have any issues with boxes or to know if F@H has recorded all the points for the team. If I was concerned about points I would not fold for [H]ardApe.

 
Hmm I think you just stated my exact point! Although it came off as you were disagreeing... but that was my overall point... stop worrying about your own achievements... I use points mainly to determine if I have any issues with boxes or to know if F@H has recorded all the points for the team. If I was concerned about points I would not fold for [H]ardApe.


Okay, yea my complete and utter misinterpretation screwed me there. You joined because you felt like it, not because you wanted to win, and people are gloating about running down "inactive" people and it bugs you? Is that about right? lmao

Okay, now tell me if I have this down: You want to win, but don't really care as long as the points go to something useful, but winning would be a bonus. Your own stats don't really matter, just the end result?

Sorry about that. lmfao
 
Next year we will be wiser and more prepared. Hopefully SMP will be out of beta by then, too.






it wouldent really make a difference for me, i cant change the config on 400 machines easily unless i plan the migration literally months in advance, and then it would have to be running under the new name for at least a month until the next wave of updates/packages
 
LOL flecom... most folders don't have 400 machines :p I think you get a bit of a pass on that one! :p

 
it wouldent really make a difference for me, i cant change the config on 400 machines easily unless i plan the migration literally months in advance, and then it would have to be running under the new name for at least a month until the next wave of updates/packages

I'm thinking more along the lines of the rest of the team. We're only averaging 731 points per work unit for the Chimp Challenge, which might be alleviated next year if SMP ever comes out of beta.



 
Back
Top