1.95 blow out on 24" silver IDE cables

STRESSTEST

2[H]4U
http://www.pctoyland.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=P&Category_Code=ssp

Nice Deal, too bad those fuckers want $14+ shipping to Canuck Land.

Grrr... shipping is always so godamn expensive from US -> Can. WHY? grrr... /rant

All out of the ide now, just floppy cables for $0.95.

Crap they were floppy all along, i was in such a rush that i didnt reall check and i ordered 2 of those for $1.90 and another single floppy cable for like 2 more.
so now im stuck with 3 floppy cables :( and ill probably use just one of them.

I got this with my order conformation......

PCTOYLAND.jpg

Mine are labled as ATA/IDE Dual Devices...for the linked original 1.95ea.

If you do a search from thier website using the Code number--840556017431 You get the 24inch Silver ATA/IDE Dual Device that is now priced at 4.95ea.

I have proof, so if they try and hose me, I can stick it to them.

Just got my order. They sent everything that is listed, 'cept they sent me Artic Silver 5 instead of the ordered Artic Ceramique....wich is good since I was just ordering the Ceramique to try and as my order arrived I was headed to Compusa to get some AS5. So it all worked out in my favor.

I would order from them again.

Thanks go to StressTest again for the heads-up.

never ordered from this company before, when do u think ill get my package.

i ordered on friday with ground shipping. will i get it by Friday?

Beware of cheap cables. I picked up a few similar ones and they make my drives click when I use them. Ditched the cables, drives haven't clicked since.

they work fine for me....must have been something that you did.

hmm now that u mention it my WD 80SE has clicked a few times in the past 2 months.

i only hear it click like once a week TOPS, maybe once a month even. is that bad?

Back