• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

1.35 v memory

I have the ASrock FM2 mitx board and it allows you to lower ram voltage down to around 1.0v:confused: I am looking at the new Cruicial LP as I have seen some reviews with cpu-z screen shots. It appears they have SPDs that support less then 1.35@1600. I plan on having some fun with these:D
 
Back
Top