$0.99 Sata Cables!

Damn it all. I get like 2 of these a week from Meritline and here I am getting more.

you my friend have a disease...

none for me, I have about 20 still sealed up, but if they were 90° angled ones I would actually grab a few...

:( i only have 4 extras really, and i own a pc repair business so i know i'd kick myself if i ever ran out and passed this chance

monoprice always has them for ~$1.25, even the 90 degree ones I believe. cheaper if you buy a few too.

You know all those open box motherboards that don't have any accessories... well here's the SATA cables that should have come with them. ;)

monoprice always has them for ~$1.25, even the 90 degree ones I believe. cheaper if you buy a few too.

but shipping from monoprice is always a bust. I only order from them if I can outweigh the cost of shipping. I'd rather get hdmi cables or whatever from amazon with free prime. Ends up being cheaper. If you want bulk cables monoprice is great.

Are you the same Oldboy from cheap @ss gamer? I started watching the film because of your screen name. ...maybe one day I'll actually finish it.

yeah. If you hav avoided spoilers then finish it. Most people assume its my favorite movie or something, but I use it as more of a symbol of the new korean film scene since its the most popular film to come out of it.

in other news, mine shipped. USPS, wonder how they shipped it and if they made any money?

Mine also shipped USPS. They snuck in an extra $1.00 charge separate from the price shown on the invoice, as a second transaction. Check your bank account statement. I sent customer service an email asking if it was standard policy to charge customers an extra amount not shown on the invoice. I want my $1.00 back, dammit :mad:

Mine also shipped USPS. They snuck in an extra $1.00 charge separate from the price shown on the invoice, as a second transaction. Check your bank account statement. I sent customer service an email asking if it was standard policy to charge customers an extra amount not shown on the invoice. I want my $1.00 back, dammit :mad:

really... that sounds illegal, anyone else have that?

Hmmm, mine says CLTComputer $1.00. Sound familiar?

Some places put a $1.00 charge that disappears after a day or so just to confirm the card is valid before doing the real charge. Having never ordered from mwave, I'm not sure if they do the same.

Some places put a $1.00 charge that disappears after a day or so just to confirm the card is valid before doing the real charge. Having never ordered from mwave, I'm not sure if they do the same.

This was my first order from MWave so that may be the case. I have had other companies do that but it is usually gas stations, never really a tech site. I will keep an eye on it.

Back