Interactive Just Cause 3 Trailer

VERY Slick... I did notice the "driving around in a car part" lacked the kind of attention to Detail that GTA provides... This might look more fun to do so though :) Sometimes GTA is TOO damn real...

The grappling hook thingy with the wing suit seems like a great way to get around instead of driving. :eek:

VERY Slick... I did notice the "driving around in a car part" lacked the kind of attention to Detail that GTA provides... This might look more fun to do so though :) Sometimes GTA is TOO damn real...

Did you play Just Cause 2? It was pretty much the same way. The game world less finely detailed but is much larger. The game bascially revolves around the grappling hook and how many different ways you can use it.

driving in JC2 was terrible. The car felt too stiff,i hope they changed the mechanics some so its a little more bearable.

Looks like I'll have just as many if not more hours sunk into this than I do #2. When, of course, it's $5 on Steam.

I understand it's not a driving game. But keeps talking about physics over and over. Even vegetation destruction by driving through it. YET not a single scratch on the car?! Meh.

This game looks better and better. I loved the first two.

Although, in the videos, it looks like when you destroy something, it zooms out to a cinematic view taking you out of the standard view.... Hopefully it's optional or not in the final....

A definite buy for me. I loved JC 2 once I figured out how to use the parachute and grappling hook together. Many many hours in that game.

Back