Mass Effect: Andromeda E3 2015 Trailer

looking forward to this big time!...the music in the beginning of the trailer was a little goofy though...felt more like something you would hear in Borderlands

Andromeda, as in, Andromeda Galaxy? We're going to be jumping to another galaxy? Fuck, yea!

I will tolerate the shoehorned, stereotypical characters Bioware has been pushing into their games for this. My favorite video game series of all time :D.

Mass Effect series is one of my all-time favorite games.

Johnny Cash was a wretched choice of music, but everything else looked great.

Big ME fan, but I'm not going to get excited about some worthless pre-rendered teaser.

best game series ever. I'll pay whatever they charge. Just need more mass effect.

It's a definite must-buy for me. Especially after what Bioware did with Dragon Age 3.
That said, this is still 18 months away at the earliest. Tough to get that excited about something this far out.

I've heard the tech sound effect before (IE: at 1:09 when the Mako drives by) , but I can't place it. It wasn't M.E. either.

It's a definite must-buy for me. Especially after what Bioware did with Dragon Age 3.
That said, this is still 18 months away at the earliest. Tough to get that excited about something this far out.

Holiday 2015 is what I saw.

None of that "You get to pick the ending!" crap please. Of course, there's no pleasing the plebs.

I still havent gotten over the ending of 3.

I'll wait until I see the reviews on this one.

I absolutely love these games! Easily my all time favorite. The original endings were a let down but the 100 hours of just superb gameplay and story I got before more than made up for it. The extended cut endings were much better and something I could live with.

This new trailer looks pretty awesome to me. I'm not sure how I will warm to a new set of characters because it was the original crew of Shepard, Tali, Liara, Garus and Joker that make the game what it is for me. I'll definitely be in for a copy of this not very long after release.

Hopefully they've learned their lesson with the last trilogy and won't over-promise on the ending of this one.

/indoctrinated

Mass Effect series is one of my all-time favorite games.

Johnny Cash was a wretched choice of music, but everything else looked great.

eh, the Johnny Cash could be taken as one of two ways. It could a motif for the cowboy wild west of space which might pan out well. Or it could be like the nonserious silly Call of Duty TV commercials I saw a year or so ago. I hope for the former.

You know I thought they would have just used the first contact wars(the past) as the next game but going to the different galaxy i suppose allows them to insert more advanced looking stuff and draw more from the current mass effect.

Never played 1, loved 2 and played it more then once and have yet to play 3.
Guess I have some catching up to do before this edition comes out.

I just dont know how I feel about this. ME ended for me with the ending of the third.

So many questions for this title...Its set in the future after the events of the last game, because it would be impossible to travel to another galaxy.

Still, Reapers were the main enemy of the previous games, it just seems impossible to me for ME to be good if they decide to take out the Reaper lore completely. And even then, if Reaper lore remains who can be more badass than a Reaper? Seems like a cakewalk no matter what enemy they present after fighting a galaxy full of reapers...

eh, the Johnny Cash could be taken as one of two ways. It could a motif for the cowboy wild west of space which might pan out well. Or it could be like the nonserious silly Call of Duty TV commercials I saw a year or so ago. I hope for the former.

It could be the Ghost Riders In the Sky thing.

It looks kind of beautiful, this is the type of art style I find more compelling, and by 2016 dx12 games will be in full gear. DA:I looked a lot better than the previous versions, but the art style of mass effect coupled with a modern engine plus more experience ought to = the best looking game of all time. THIS is in a different league witcher 3 graphics lovers, the art style of something like that is so much more mundane and uninspired compared to this.

Sooo.... BioWare totally forgot about how they said the next Mass Effect title will be called something totally different in a totally different way but much like Mass Effect? Hm. Okay.. I suppose they can, afterall.

Guess I'm the only one that loved the music? Thought it was great and hope the entire album is in game audio. Looking forward to this game and would like to buy that dudes outfit.

Looks like a few good games coming by 2016 holiday season so I guess it's time to start planning a new PC build, So now I have some time to build a case and start filling it up, this case is going to need a diorama.

Freakin' SHWEET. But what's up with the tired Michael Bay/Transformers sound effects. They're tired.

I will pass as I am not convinced that EA will find a way to mess it up. Good news is that it is well over a year away and thus we will find out more.

Back